For he who laughs last

Hap Hapablap

For every electronic billboard you have posted exclaiming your triumphs, every fan conference in OUR city you have held, every tweet you have posted asking can you see the Rangers coming, every scarf you've tied round a goalpost, every polis hat you've worn or megaphone you have shouted through, every sneering laugh or comment you've made to a Bear in work, every comment you've made to a Rangers player doing their fuckin shopping, every pair of sunglasses you've worn after a game at Ibrox, every banner you've made, every bit of snot on a corner flag or grog on a carpet, every Zombie dance you've done, every 10 song you've sung and every street party you've had.........

Well, you know it and we know it. This title and what you have witnessed yesterday through your tear soaked eyes eclipses all of the above, and you ain't seen nothing yet.

Enjoy Timmy, its going to be rough. B-D

Last edited:
For every electronic billboard you have posted exclaiming your triumphs, every fan conference in OUR city you have held, every tweet you have posted asking can you see the Rangers coming, every scarf you've tied round a goalpost, every polis hat you've worn or megaphone you have shouted through, every sneering laugh or comment you've made to a Bear in work, every comment you've made to a Rangers player doing their fuckin shopping, every pair of sunglasses you've worn after a game at Ibrox, every banner you've made, every bit of snot on a corner flag or grog on a carpet, every Zombie dance you've done, every 10 song you've sung and every street party you've had.........

Well, you know it and we know it. This title and what you have witnessed yesterday through your tear soaked eyes eclipses all of the above, and you ain't seen nothing yet.

Enjoy Timmy, its going to be rough. B-D
As my dear long departed Dad would say, GIRUY youz f@nian b@stards

"As far as Rangers fans are concerned they've not even got 3IAR. They won't win 10IAR, Rangers are more likely to win 10IAR"

Oh how they laughed at you Mr King :)

I can't wait until he starts dropping bombs in the media.
To be fair to King he dropped a few bombs already much to some peoples annoyance, but just goes to show he should never be questioned.

I'm starting to think he's back from the future with a sports almanac.

To be fair to King he dropped a few bombs already much to some peoples annoyance, but just goes to show he should never be questioned.

I'm starting to think he's back from the future with a sports almanac.
Unfettered gratitude but should always be questioned. Any true Ranger has the answers.

Back