For more than 20 years Stuart Cosgrove has been paid to spew his drivel

I'm surprised he's managed to crawl far enough out of tam Cowan's arse at any point in his life to form his own opinion. Don't think I've ever seen those pair apart.

About 20 years ago l picked him up at a taxi rank in Glasgow city centre. The first thing he says is "l've been waiting about 25 minutes" then tells me where he going( dennistoun). After about a minute driving, we're passing a shop he asks me to stop, l believe he wanted a pint of milk. He gets out and walks into the shop. I decided "fcuk the 2 quid "that was on the meter and fcuked off back to the taxi rank. Hopefully the cnut had to wait another 25 minutes for a taxi.

It never ceases to amaze how much people live to hate all things Rangers.
Living their lives moaning and snarling with fleeting moments of happiness at any setback that may come our way with not as much time spent on their own team. What a way to live your life !

Cosgrove is a particularly embittered, oily, chip-on-the-shoulder, faux-intellectual, parochial tosser.

Don’t know how common a practice this is but he and Cowan used to farm jokes from lots of comedy acts who would be asked to send jokes or comedy material in on a weekly basis.

One of my mates (Blackburn fan from south of England) was in a comedy act who were doing this about a decade ago and he kept on asking me for things to talk about related to Scottish football.. I gave him a few ideas but over time it came out just who was looking for the material and I stopped.

Ironic that a Nationalist like Cosgrove was importing his jokes from England though… bit of a joke in itself.

Last edited:
Pretentious wannabe soul boy/casual who struggles to hide his hatred of Rangers. The type who would get a job for life under the SNP rats if they ever got Separation. Bores everyone about Perth and St Johnstone and his wee comments about Perth hooliganism back in the day, when the truth Is the Dundee fans used to go there and kick lumps out of them every time SC had his local “derby day”
Grade A twat who will be shattered at the lovely mess his Nat cult have got themselves into.
And one ugly, plug faced mother to boot..

Bizarre fact: he voted in an unofficial Tamil independence referendum.

In 2010 Stuart Cosgrove reportedly participated in an unusual referendum: amongst the Tamil people of the world who voted for the creation of "Eelam" - a motherland for the Tamil community in the North and the East of Sri Lanka. Sometime thereafter, Stuart Cosgrove wrote about that election, "Maryhill (in Scotland) was chosen as a polling station in a global referendum organised by expatriate Tamils in their tense stand-off with Sri Lanka, a country that has resisted their independence."

He added, the "referendum is a fascinating story of democracy withheld, with more plotlines than a political thriller and enough constitutional twists to send Scotland's political intelligentsia into paroxysms of near-erotic delight." Cosgrove also said, "My interest went beyond the observational. I was there to cast my vote. My wife, Shirani Sabaratnam, is a native Tamil speaker from Jaffna, on the northern peninsula of Sri Lanka. She still holds Sri Lankan citizenship and, as a "qualifying spouse", I am allowed to participate in the poll. So, strange as it seems, the stubby pencil of democracy was rightfully mine. As I handed over my identity papers, I was acutely aware of the paradox. Voting Yes/Yes in the 1997 Scottish referendum on devolution seemed natural; voting in a referendum on Tamil independence was an unexpected experience."

Cosgrove was able to vote at the referendum because under the so-called rules of the Tamil Diaspora, he was a "qualifying spouse" through his marriage to Shirani Sabaratnam. Stuart Cosgrove waxed eloquent about the Tamil Diaspora's battle with Sri Lanka's government, "Tamils have for decades fought a relentless battle with successive Sri Lankan governments, demanding greater civil rights. With well-organised communities in Toronto, London and Paris, the Tamils are the undisputed world champions of Diaspora politics."

This cunts a total irrelevance.

Hatred oozing from him too. But In the end, he’s only Stuart Cosgrove. A nobody, a guy who gets to work in the media for some unknown reason.

He was born to be a wanker, and he will surely die one too.

And British, he will die British, just as he was born British. That probably kills him more than anything.

Last edited:
About 20 years ago l picked him up at a taxi rank in Glasgow city centre. The first thing he says is "l've been waiting about 25 minutes" then tells me where he going( dennistoun). After about a minute driving, we're passing a shop he asks me to stop, l believe he wanted a pint of milk. He gets out and walks into the shop. I decided "fcuk the 2 quid "that was on the meter and fcuked off back to the taxi rank. Hopefully the cnut had to wait another 25 minutes for a taxi.
Well played that Taxi driver

Caught a bit of a podcast he does discussing the weeks media stories just after we’d secured 55 and there’d been the celebrations in George Square.
That scarlet faced, wannabe intellectual went on a completely unhinged rant that would make some of the folk on KDS look sane along the lines of there were people right at the top in the police and the government who were in fear of what we as a club could do and as such the club and support basically had carte Blanche (as he’d no doubt say) to cause havoc and discrimination in all walks of life in Scotland.
Guaranteed that fat scrote doesn’t have one shred of evidence to back a single syllable of that up & if the club genuinely had any backbone they should have gone after him for defamation.
He’s absolutely unhinged.
Hopefully the pillock reads this as going by what he said on that pile of pish on Radio Scotland the other weekend he lurks on the various football forums around the country.

I'm sure this fat scabby mess was lifted in Queen Street Station for singing "Have You Seen A Handsome Hun"...

Quite a tragic figure, really.

another one loyal to the half crown.
has big green chips on both shoulders and sees everything.
through green tainted glasses, A Saint w/o the train fare

It never ceases to amaze how much people live to hate all things Rangers.
Living their lives moaning and snarling with fleeting moments of happiness at any setback that may come our way with not as much time spent on their own team. What a way to live your life !
"Nobody likes us we don't care"
By the way he's a total knobend.

Back