For sale, Scotland v Ireland

Stokeloyal

Official Ticketer
Sunday 12th at 3pm, Murrayfield

One ticket section West 31.

Face Value £88

Ticket is QR code so will sent immediately to buyers phone.

Short notice I know but been let down by another buyer

Thanks

The season passes for next season, which gets you 5 games, including 3 pretty pointless World Cup warm ups can cost you up to £455… and some of the seats in that category aren’t exceptional either.

If you ever want to go and watch Scotland play I’d highly recommend a trip to Rome to see them play Italy. A fantastic away day and the Italy fans are superb.

They rarely fail to sell out, so the pricing is spot on
Yup for their market.
Nothing wrong with that.

Hard to believe it’s a market that the normal football supporter in Scotland will want to be involved .
Rugby Union ain’t a working class sport for those that spectate IMO and probably those that participate except the Borders.

I could be wrong but I also base my opinion from drinking in a Rugby Club many years ago .

If you ever want to go and watch Scotland play I’d highly recommend a trip to Rome to see them play Italy. A fantastic away day and the Italy fans are superb.

This is the right answer. We went for the Italy v France game on the opening weekend of this years 6 Nations. Fabulous experience all round, lovely stadium, superb seats and great atmosphere.

I’ve lived in south Wales for 20 odd years and until recently went to every Wales v Scotland game, but when tickets went to £100 plus I decided that enough was enough. Prices in Cardiff are similar to Murrayfield, ridiculous. But they sell so get away with it obviously m

A mate paid £137 for a calcutta cup for Twickenham last month
It’s been 6 years since I went to twickenham and the price of £110 to sit in the rafters behind the goal was too much for me this year.

All that said about the pricing, I remember seeing Scotland play Fiji at Murrayfield in c2007 and with tickets at £10 the place was barely half full. There’s very few sporting organisations who have turned in such commercial success this century. Hats off to the SRU for that.

It’s been 6 years since I went to twickenham and the price of £110 to sit in the rafters behind the goal was too much for me this year.

All that said about the pricing, I remember seeing Scotland play Fiji at Murrayfield in c2007 and with tickets at £10 the place was barely half full. There’s very few sporting organisations who have turned in such commercial success this century. Hats off to the SRU for that.
I was at the same game in 2017 and paid £107, definitely a one off

Back