For the Whisky lovers - Official RFC glass

The shopping via the official website, can be very confusing. Why aren't all the items like, Official spirits, framed / signed photos and other memorabilia not in the Rangers store, at least online?

A link in the store would even work where it takes you to these other webpages
There is a link- just not in the Shop page. Why would it be? Haven't you worked out our entre digital strategy is to save you money:)

Go to the menu dropdown in the top right corner and select Shop there and there is a link to Official Licensed Products.

Brilliant, one for myself and another as a gift. Cracking price.

The Laings partnership has been really well done.
I agree. I think these products are excellent and there is demand within our support for them, generating additional income for the club. I'd been swithering about buying the 30yo Bunnahabhain for a while, but was struggling to justify the outlay. When I saw this thread last night I registered with DL for the 10% discount and purchased one. It's now showing as sold out so, it was probably the last one.

I agree. I think these products are excellent and there is demand within our support for them, generating additional income for the club. I'd been swithering about buying the 30yo Bunnahabhain for a while, but was struggling to justify the outlay. When I saw this thread last night I registered with DL for the 10% discount and purchased one. It's now showing as sold out so, it was probably the last one.
Well done you. Makes your purchase more special

Back