For the Whisky lovers - Official RFC glass

Ordered two, but still not Chrystal, the company in EK more than willing to do, however, nothing from Ibrox, sad! I’ll stick to my 9. Plus my Son by hook or by crook got me a 55, that Rangers could have made a tidy profit on, sad narrow minded on Castore all the time.

Been choking for Glencairn to do something like this for ages. Very nice glass and a good price.

Arrived this morning, very smart. Although not sure the box qualifies as a 'premium' one, it's just a thin card box

Last edited:
Reminds me… Two of us got these in hospitality at Ibrox a while back and left them unattended for a while… disappeared.
Nicked by fellow Rangers fans. Shame on you if you are reading this.

Bought 2 for me and 2 for my pals 40th (along with the rangers whisky). GOOGLE10 code got me a few nicker off too.

Arrived today, got the bottle scarf too. :)

gn16.png

Got mine today. Nothing really premium about it or the box. 9 quid is probably a fair price given you'll only buy 1 or 2 usually.

Just bought two.
One for the house and one behind the bar for me in the club.
Cost nothing, wee niece picked up the tab.
Love her.

thats about what you would expect, 3.40 to post a parcel that shape 2nd class
yeah, although they used DPD. Interestingly it came in a bottle box inside one of the air filled bottle bags, like you would get whisky in. Very well packaged

Nice looking thing, but I’d love it if Rangers or one of the partners came out with a proper Glencairn glass, it’s the only way to drink whisky.

Some of the tulip whisky glasses are also pretty good but for a chunky handful of whisky with full olfactory benefit the Glencairn is hard to top. Quite fancy one of the opaque blue ones the pros use for tasting. Apparently the colour of the whisky can affect taste perception...so would like to road test that on a few drams...in the interest of scientific enquiry, mind. B-D

The glasses look nice, and I'm a big fan of the Douglas Laing partnership... however, to describe the box as a "premium branded gift box" is embarrassing.

Better to say nothing than make yourself look silly.

I ordered two and the glasses are nice, and a lovely shape, however it highlights how Crap on the supporters front our marketing Dept are. 55 was when all the supporters merchandise should have appeared, especially those that didn't want Castore including like 9 in a row Whisky crystal glasses.

yeah, although they used DPD. Interestingly it came in a bottle box inside one of the air filled bottle bags, like you would get whisky in. Very well packaged
Did it say it was coming from 'Mail Marketing'...? Got a text something from them is coming today. Hope 'Mail' isn't a typo :D

Much better price than the 150 year anniversary glass I picked up in the store at Ibrox, nearly had a heart attack even I went to pay for it.
Purchased this, nice.

Just having a drinking whisky in the new glass, watching the demise of the Sheep courtesy of Arfield, grrrreate!

Back