For those asking what Allen does at the club

He doesn’t do anything and is a wage thief, a club like Rangers don’t need a DOF, it’ll never work.
- Half of FF

King confirmed it was all Allen`s idea.

Thats what a DOF does, and by fookin golly has he done a job with this :p:)

The players we got in the last window i assume were down to him which on paper were decent buys,with better management we should see the benefit of them.
Been impressed with what he has did so far for us

And the better news is that we'll now see him REALLY earn his corn.
Dave King obviously has faith in him, Stevie Gerrard obviously holds him in high regard so it's going to be really exciting to see the kind of players SG and MA manage to bring to the club.
Cannae wait!

If you took until today to realise what Mark Allen has done for us, you cant really be taken seriously when it comes to football.

I think today showed Mark Allen’s ambitions for Rangers, he has been looking at managers for months and none of them fitted the bill, either cost too much to get, or not of the right character.
Having the balls to go for the right character regardless of experience. Stevie G is a strong character and a winner.

His done great work including the last window (Martin apart, who I guess was Murtys idea) and I expect those players to come good.

I think today showed Mark Allen’s ambitions for Rangers, he has been looking at managers for months and none of them fitted the bill, either cost too much to get, or not of the right character.
Having the balls to go for the right character regardless of experience. Stevie G is a strong character and a winner.

Basically the reason Murty was given the role of interim manager. There was no obvious candidates, including McInnes, and Allen needed time to assess the options.

Whether you agree with the DoF's role or not, now that we have appointed one it's good to see the Board get behind him.

Basically the reason Murty was given the role of interim manager. There was no obvious candidates, including McInnes, and Allen needed time to assess the options.

Whether you agree with the DoF's role or not, now that we have appointed one it's good to see the Board get behind him.
Did he need time to assess?
He said he had of candidates with the board within 48 hours of the Frauds sacking.

This is how the DoF model should work. Football man making the decisions on football matters and not business guys. I am glad that the board have shown faith in the structure and backed him. Well done.

Business guys; it’s over to you to deliver on the investment side.

Back