Former Celtic Boys' Club chairman convicted of sexually abusing children while he was a teacher

Must be one of the biggest humiliations in football. A club that can’t publish a proper photo of historic successes of their youth team. Here we have a photo a team winning a trophy but the picture can’t be published with the faces of any of the players shown.

Remind the tim in your life of this next time he starts his Sevco pish

You're right what a humiliation and still they deny it .

I take our our noble Justice Secretary ...sic Humza Yuseless is also totally oblivious about this case as well

Is that true mate, religious bodies and sports clubs excluded from the investigation - I’m not doubting you but do u have a link to prove it?
Seem to recall at the time that the excuse rolled out for not including Church and Sporting Clubs etc was
THAT IT WOULD EXTEND THE SCOPE OF THE ORIGINAL ENQUIRY AND WOULD BE THUS UNFAIR TO THE VICTIMS forgot to add that they claimed that it would
extend the time period for the whole investigation and that would be unfair.

2dkzqex.jpg

:mad:

They are trying their very best to make this the case. Could you imagine this was down south and say for instance Liverpool or Everton where having this many ex coaches sentenced for child abuse, it would be worldwide news everyday.

In evidence he admitted taking two pictures, one of four boys in a shower with no clothes on which was later printed in the school magazine with ‘censored’ over their private parts.

Probably the most telling part of the whole report

A pic, obviously of a naked teenage boy, was reproduced in a school magazine. Yes a fekin school magazine. It would have been obvious to anyone reading it it was a censored naked picture. It would have been approved for publication by those in authority at the school

It would have been seen by staff, parents and other pupils.

But nobody, that’s fekin nobody, thought to question who took at and why it was taken, or even who has copies of the original

What a sordid society we live in

Last edited:
There is a very sinister link that has emerged through this trial. Not just involving that anti-British pro 19th Century Terrorist terrorist organisation Celtic but another one that has not been highlighted yet.

Cant say too much right now best wait till after future trials are done.

But rest assured I wont be kept quiet even if it does mean imprisonment from Sturgeon and Salmond's SNP schutzstaffel!

A pic, obviously of a naked teenage boy, was reproduced in a school magazine. Yes a fekin school magazine. It would have been obvious to anyone reading it it was a censored naked picture. It would have been approved for publication by those in authority at the school

But nobody, that’s fekin nobody, thought to question who took at and why it was taken, or even who has copies of the original

That's what struck me.

HOW THE %^*& DID NONE OF THE PARENTS NOT SAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

As a kid I played for a boys team and there was disabled ADULT guy (some sort of slight palsy) probably what you would called slow then. who would go in goals for the teams at indoor training.

This happened for a while. Then suddenly he started getting changed with us -nothing appears to have happened- this got back to our parents mines included and all shit broke loose even back then.

We were all kids I didnt know what a fucking predator was but I remember all the fucking parents who sent their kids to the state funded bigot factories say how ignorant it was not letting poor 40 year auld "jimmy" not play with us.

IT WAS FUCKING WRONG END OF!!! EVEN IF NOTHING HAPPENED YOU FECKING BRAINDEAD IDIOTS!

That's what struck me.

HOW THE %^*& DID NONE OF THE PARENTS NOT SAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

As a kid I played for a boys team and there was disabled ADULT guy (some sort of slight palsy) probably what you would called slow then. who would go in goals for the teams at indoor training.

This happened for a while. Then suddenly he started getting changed with us -nothing appears to have happened- this got back to our parents mines included and all shit broke loose even back then.

We were all kids I didnt know what a fucking predator was but I remember all the fucking parents who sent their kids to the state funded bigot factories say how ignorant it was not letting poor 40 year auld "jimmy" not play with us.

IT WAS FUCKING WRONG END OF!!! EVEN IF NOTHING HAPPENED YOU FECKING BRAINDEAD IDIOTS!

Also this bheast Gerry King was a convicted sex offender for taking pictures in the 80's ama right?

Yet he still rose to the rank of head teacher and chairman of celtic boys club

Ama right? nobody thought to check or say something?

There is a very sinister link that has emerged through this trial. Not just involving that anti-British pro 19th Century Terrorist terrorist organisation Celtic but another one that has not been highlighted yet.

But rest assured I wont be kept quiet even if it does mean imprisonment from Sturgeon and Salmond's SNP schutzstaffel!
Catholic Church

So a teacher takes a camera into school, he then walks into the children's shower rooms with that camera and takes photo's of the kids naked.

Yes that's what paedophiles do!

What makes this even more sinister is why the paedophile felt safe to have these pictures produced knowing he would receive authorisation to have them printed in the school magazine afterwards...what type of folk were running that school ffs? What type of parent actually thought this was okay?

It's an absolute disgrace it wasn't brought to the attention of the police at the time. Disgusting!

Seem to recall at the time that the excuse rolled out for not including Church and Sporting Clubs etc was
THAT IT WOULD EXTEND THE SCOPE OF THE ORIGINAL ENQUIRY AND WOULD BE THUS UNFAIR TO THE VICTIMS forgot to add that they claimed that it would
extend the time period for the whole investigation and that would be unfair.
Dear god. Utterly shameful.

Also this bheast Gerry King was a convicted sex offender for taking pictures in the 80's ama right?

No. You're perfectly wrong. That was Celtic View Photographer, John Cullen.

Just wish people would get their facts right.

Any news from the Francis Cairney trial that started at Hamilton Court 2 yesterday?

They need the RC vote.

And therein lies the paradox. It was Catholic boys who were being abused (mostly). So one would expect that the RC Church would be out to get the truth, and seek justice for their flock.

But the RC Church can't because of their own history of child abuse.

So it's left to other Catholic groups to seek justice for their kids. None has stepped forward. Catholic groups are usually well organised and "pushy". Nothing.

Is Glasgow City Council investigating the circumstances surrounding the abuse of children at a Glasgow school ? We'll give them time. Possible / probable ?

So we're left with the Police and the Government. So far nothing, although they might be waiting on the outcome of other trials.

Who is the only group discussing this ? Rangers fans on FF.

Now there's a paradox, if ever there was one.

The police?

"In evidence he admitted taking two pictures, one of four boys in a shower with no clothes on which was later printed in the school magazine with ‘censored’ over their private parts"

FFS!

Were parents OK with this?

What kind of school thinks it’s appropriate to have pictures of naked children in a school magazine??!

I wasn't guessing or asking mate
No. You're perfectly wrong. That was Celtic View Photographer, John Cullen.

Just wish people would get their facts right.

No I think I am quite aware of this whole sordid affair since it was me that first brought the Jimmy savile, Kevin Kelly and Jock Stein Pictures from the Kilsyth Roman Catholic churches website to a wider audience back in September of 2012 and asked if a peadophile ring was in operation at Celtic back in 2012.

new_and_chronicle_cathedral_20chapter20320medium.jpg

jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wo...-catholic-church-is-investigated-by-police-3/

The very action of me asking a simple question has seen me harassed and family
harassed in this SNP police state simply because I am a Rangers fan asking the question and I am perceived to be British and Protestant (which indecently MAKES THEM THE FUCKING BIGOTS) and therefore I must be a sectarian bigot.

I am quite aware of John Cullen in my investigations to make sure my facts were right in the event they dragged me to court (which I hoped they fucking would) but Cullen was in the 90's

"He (Gerald King) was also found guilty of taking indecent pictures of children in February 1987."

Maybe I'm not the only one who should get their facts right.

The FACTS surrounding all these horrible allegations and convictions are absolutely damning and SHOULD lead to a serious investigation into the one common denominator in this whole sordid affair.....Celtic Football Club!
However whenever this is brought up by a Rangers fan it's dismissed as unpalatable point scoring!....absolutely and totally missing the point!
This is a National Scandal but don't ever think that the SNP and in particular their man to legislate on this Hamza Yousless to ever do anything about it...they just don't want to upset their core support.
Disgraceful!

No I think I am quite aware of this whole sordid affair since it was me that first brought the Jimmy savile, Kevin Kelly and Jock Stein Pictures from the Kilsyth Roman Catholic churches website to a wider audience back in September of 2012 and asked if a peadophile ring was in operation at Celtic back in 2012.

new_and_chronicle_cathedral_20chapter20320medium.jpg

jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wo...-catholic-church-is-investigated-by-police-3/

The very action of me asking a simple question has seen me harassed and family
harassed in this SNP police state simply because I am a Rangers fan asking the question and I am perceived to be British and Protestant (which indecently MAKES THEM THE FUCKING BIGOTS) and therefore I must be a sectarian bigot.

I am quite aware of John Cullen in my investigations to make sure my facts were right in the event they dragged me to court (which I hoped they fucking would) but Cullen was in the 90's

"He (Gerald King) was also found guilty of taking indecent pictures of children in February 1987."

Maybe I'm not the only one who should get their facts right.

Welcome to FF. Love all the digging you do.

Both the sun and evening times have quoted that

Yes, we all know that.

But the poster's implying that King was charged and convicted back in 1987. I'm asking him to substantiate that claim......

We could go nuclear, refuse to attend the game against them, would people watching on tv wonder why there was no Rangers fans there, would the TV tell them why.

Both the sun and evening times have quoted that
There should be/are security checks in place for people seeking employment in schools , hospitals etc , disclosure I think you call it . It should have been impossible for this beast to get a job as a teacher . Someone has turned a blind eye or worse falsified documents to get him this job . Surely Police Scotland will be chapping doors as we speak ………...

Photographer admits indecency
_39882232_celtic203.jpg

Cullen was employed by Celtic for nearly 30 years
A photographer with Celtic Football Club has admitted a charge of indecency against boys aged as young as 10.
Glasgow Sheriff Court heard that pictures taken of young boys were hidden in a store room at Celtic Park for nearly 20 years by John Cullen.

The photographs were found by cleaners who reported the discovery to their bosses - who then called the police.

Cullen, 49, pleaded guilty to a charge of lewd and libidinous behaviour. He will be sentenced next month.

Black bag

The court heard on Friday that in May 2002, cleaners were clearing out a store room at the club where Cullen kept his camera equipment.

They found a black bag and opened it to check if it was rubbish.

But the staff found bundles of black and white pictures of young boys who were either nude or semi-nude.

They reported the find to management and the police were called in.

Cullen, of Shawbridge Street, Pollokshaws, Glasgow, was questioned about the 250 pictures.

He admitted inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera.

Official magazine

The pictures were then locked away in his Celtic Park store room for years.

Cullen first appeared in court last October, but the case was repeatedly adjourned to try and identify the youths.

Despite the help of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit, their identities were never discovered.

Liz Ramsey, prosecuting, said it was agreed the boys who were photographed were aged between 10 and 13.

Cullen, who worked for the official club magazine Celtic View, was dismissed from Celtic Park in June 2002 after nearly 30 years.

Are you saying Gerald King was charged and found guilty of this back in 1987?

Prove it.
My interpretation was that he took the photos in 1987 but found guilty this week.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news...-gerald-king-found-guilty-of-child-sex-abuse/

"After a trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court, King was convicted of five charges of using lewd and libidinous practises towards the five victims between August 1984 and April 1989.

He was also found guilty of taking indecent pictures of children in February 1987."

I think he took the photos in 1987 but found guilty this week.

Exactly!!!

But the poster clearly implied that King was convicted back in i987 yet still went on to become Chairman of CBC and a Head Teacher despite this.....

Last edited:

That really is astounding but shows up their cult for what it is. When the clergy are up to it, you know it’s accepted and endemic.

My interpretation was that he took the photos in 1987 but found guilty this week.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news...-gerald-king-found-guilty-of-child-sex-abuse/

"After a trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court, King was convicted of five charges of using lewd and libidinous practises towards the five victims between August 1984 and April 1989.

He was also found guilty of taking indecent pictures of children in February 1987."

Indeed. If he had been convicted in 1987 of the offence, it would read...

He was also found guilty, of taking indecent pictures of children, in February 1987.

Separate Entity FC is fuckin rancid to its rotten core.

You are witnessing a Spotlight cut and paste situation and the Police, media and politicians chose to ignore it - when those in power abandon all sense of morality then such institutions no longer have authority and should not be respected.

The Police will go to great lengths to apprehend a Bluenose who allegedly stood on a sandcastle at a beach, based on the social media say so of an anti Rangers bigot who wasn’t present at the alleged non incident, but turn a blind eye to all of the above.
Hit the nail on the head.

Back