Former Celtic scout Ken Divers arrested in Vietnam

I fully understand what you’re saying and I’ve actually answered this previously in another thread.
There’s no question that the personal accounts that we’ve heard doesn’t affect us. Each member of Spotlight knew exactly what they were getting involved in.
What I can say is that Spotlight are strong and certainly do help each other when it’s needed. You can only imagine how the survivors feel. So we fight on for justice. We have no choice.
That's good to hear, I've helped someone close to me & it never really took an emotional toll. But I certainly got frustrated at the similarities I could see with many historical cases in Scotland. The police in this country also have alot to answer for during the period in question. Good luck to you all, tremendous work.

Lets be honest this is not a shock, and neither will it be as more and more are exposed.

Just about everyone associated with that club are ;

Aware of what went on but continue to pay money and fund them, that would be fans and advertisers and sponsors.
Aware of what went on, yet still accept employment from them, that would be all players and officials.

You might go as far as to say its actually an attraction for some to go watch or fund or work for this organisation.
Why would that be?

Still more to come Mark.
The work you guys are doing is truly amazing .

Obviously, without naming names, do you have a rough number of how many more deviants will be named?

Surely at this point someone with a bit of clout can bring this up in Parliament asking why this is not being treated as a paedophile ring? It is horrifying just how much influence seems to be used to keep that club's "name" at arms length from the prosecutions.

It just seems like a neverending stream of them, where does this end?
It's also worrying and disturbing that its barely getting any coverage in the Scottish media. Sickening really we live in a country where certain people try to cover up for and protect these monsters.

Said it before many times. It's absolutely pointless trying to appeal to their support on matters of morality. Any one of them deemed to say anything malicious relating to their club is considered blasphemous, pure and simple.

Some amount of work you guys are getting through @BN94.

Hats off to you and the rest of the squad.

More to come, and more pain to come for those bastards hopefully.
The folk behind the work done are genuinely heroes in my opinion must be fucking daunting and mentally taxing going through all that shit but the results are there to see, it has given the survivors hope, a voice and someone who'll actually listen to their story.

That stinking cesspit in the east end of Glasgow really is the home to 'a club like no other'.
Half a century of abuse and cover up puts them into a sphere of their own when it comes to unique football clubs.
In our darkest days, I was serious when I said I would rather die with our history than live with theirs. They are utterly despicable and rotten to their very core. Their day will surely come.

It's not specific to Celtic - they've excluded from their review of abuse religous institutions and sports clubs.

I'd imagine that's the top 2 situations where it happens.
Two majors but the primary setting would be Families and the major factor in these matters is power and misuse of those powers be they Office or Financial or Psychological or Physical

For over 2 years we’ve known about this but we were restricted by the authorities on naming him. Now we’re not. Apologies about the link but now we have another…

Well done, these people should have no hiding place.
What was this person doing in Vietnam we have to wonder?
Time for Scotland to embark on a proper inquiry into this matter, because there are clearly Caledonian stables that need to be cleaned.

One of the victims saying he gave the authorities 14 abusers name… 14!!! How is this not a global scandal!?

Absolutely disgraceful

Penn State University paid out over $200 million due to the behaviour of one paedophile.

The University also was subjected to massive fines & bans.

Compare & contrast this with so called Scottish justice.
It only points in one direction in my opinion mate.
That this goes way higher than just the scum,something is genuinely rotten in Scotland for this to brushed off in the manner it has.

Back