Former Celtic scout Ken Divers arrested in Vietnam

It only points in one direction in my opinion mate.
That this goes way higher than just the scum,something is genuinely rotten in Scotland for this to brushed off in the manner it has.
Was going to say the same, who are the media protecting themselves or people that could have enough clout to silence them.

Scotland really is a cesspit under the tin pot Scottish devolved parliament. Maybe it needs targeted with a petition then dumped at the door of no10 printed out with details of our disgust at the lack of action up here for the victims.

Absolute disgrace this has went on.

According to Scotland's People there is only one Kenneth Divers born in Scotland who would be around the age of 77 and he was born in Lochwinnoch in 1944 .

Surly it’s only a matter of time before this massive story breaks out into the world msm.
It’s so big it must at some stage be reported everywhere
The manipulation of the narrative is disgusting, what has changed since Stein suggested the club must remain clean ?
Truly shameful and shocking behaviour, licence to operate should be removed and an independent investigation held . Six decades of abuse and deceit.

Here’s one example below that he was linked. We have a lot more..

"Next year's team [Celtic Boys Club Under 15s? 16s?] will be made up entirely of S Forms?"... As in

Am I interpreting that sentence correct? As in full team at CBC would be fully signed to Celtic FC on an S Form?

Previously I have seen one person mentioned at a time in different articles, not full team.

The manipulation of the narrative is disgusting, what has changed since Stein suggested the club must remain clean ?
Truly shameful and shocking behaviour, licence to operate should be removed and an independent investigation held . Six decades of abuse and deceit.
Do you really think it has only been 6 decades.
This has been going on a lot longer and goes far higher than has been revealed. This mob and the old regime had a lot of friends in high places, I'm sure there is still lots and lots more to come out.

"Next year's team [Celtic Boys Club Under 15s? 16s?] will be made up entirely of S Forms?"... As in

Am I interpreting that sentence correct? As in full team at CBC would be fully signed to Celtic FC on an S Form?

Previously I have seen one person mentioned at a time in different
Encouraged to collate all under the Celtic family

Is there no end to this horror? :(

It’s heartbreaking that the victims of these events STILL haven’t seen any meaningful closure on these awful events.

The way these poor lads have been ignored for decades is a national scandal. It’s a massive blight on the entire nation that nothing meaningful has ever been done to round up ALL those who allowed this to happen and then obstructed justice with their silence, or worse.

I’d go further. I’d question what Walfrid was really doing in Glasgow back then, and why was he shipped over here Broxi.
Completely agree with you there. Apparently he was sent to east end of London in 1893 to help the children there. Marist brothers are notorious for their behaviour. Wonder why he was sent to London.
Kudos to yourself and the Spotlight team, it must give you all a tremendous sense of accomplishment after the shit you have waded through to get to this point.

Rotten to the core. Seems like there will be no end to the amount of perpetrators that are being uncovered here. Thanks to Spotlight for their tireless efforts justice will prevail.

They claimed it ended with Torbett in the 70s, then again in the 90s. Then they claimed it ended with Cairney in the mid-90s

This has been ongoing for nearly 6 decades now, and I don't believe them when they say it's in the past
Put it this way. If you had a child that was good at football and celtic wanted them in one of their young teams, then would you trust them to put the child before the club if anything happened.

Celtic's current position on the legal cases to me says that they would still put the club before the kids and shows the issue is not in the past. I don't understand how any parent could let their child be involved with that club unless they are ignorant of what's happening, or are a brainwashed cult member.

There's no point in moaning on here about the press articles not mentioning Celtic directly. There's a journalist's name and email address attached to these stories so do what I've been doing and email them asking why they are afraid to put Celtic's links to these beasts in their articles. It literally takes minutes.

Completely agree with you there. Apparently he was sent to east end of London in 1893 to help the children there. Marist brothers are notorious for their behaviour. Wonder why he was sent to London.
Kudos to yourself and the Spotlight team, it must give you all a tremendous sense of accomplishment after the shit you have waded through to get to this point.

Thanks, as always, RB.

We are moving forward & we’ve made really good progress this week.

But we won’t stop until justice is secured for these people whose lives have been seriously impacted, and in some cases ended.

Our country is run by, and for catholics. The scottish msm is run by, and for catholics. The scum have the weight and the money of the roman catholic church. One of the richest organisations on the planet. If the absolute heroes on here were not investigating the biggest scandal ever in world sport, no one else in this corrupt wee hovel would. It makes my blood boil. I am sure however, the truth WILL come out.

Last edited:
Noticed another Celtic coach also mentioned in the Sun. This peado ring is unbelievable, and the worrying thing is, the massive cover up.
I think that they have been taught how to cover it up and use their influence throughout every fabric of society by the masters of it, the number 1 on the planet of course being of the same religion helps, they are both entwined in it together, the cult and their team.

There's no point in moaning on here about the press articles not mentioning Celtic directly. There's a journalist's name and email address attached to these stories so do what I've been doing and email them asking why they are afraid to put Celtic's links to these beasts in their articles. It literally takes minutes.
This is correct. Journalists and editors are restricted by law in certain cases when naming that club. That’s something that we’ve learnt on this journey.
Not all the journalists in Scotland are apologists, and it frustrates us sometimes on here when we see them being hammered.
I know some journalists personally that are sitting waiting for when the time is right. You’ll have to be patient and believe us on that. Not you personally @Noddy - I know you know how it works.

The reluctance of the MSM to investigate and report this scandal in the proper manner is truly shocking. Fantastic work by the spotlight team in continuing to expose the truth.
They were forming a queue for the HMRC case against Rangers and having parties about it in HMRC in east kilbride and now its a world scandal of CSA at their club and ..........NOTHING, no parties now bhoys not even a word of sympathy for the victims from their supporters, just silence.

Last edited:
I think that they have been taught how to cover it up and use their influence throughout every fabric of society by the masters of it, the number 1 on the planet of course being of the same religion helps, they are both entwined in it together, the cult and their team.
The very essence of their vile activities requires cover-ups on a massive scale. We are aware of Celtic and the Roman Catholic Church but make no bones about it, this disgusting behaviour is rife in many other organisations, some of whom believe that they are untouchable. That church and that football club once thought, and probably still do, that they were untouchable.

They were forming a queue for the HMRC case against Rangers and having parties about it in HMRC in east kilbride and now its a world scandal of CSA at their club and ..........NOTHING, no parties now bhoys not even a word of sympathy for the victims from their supporters, just silence.
Exactly mate. We’ve known for a long time how biased the SMSM and the SNP is but I would never have imagined that they would have blatantly and actively covered up this scandal the way they have.

Have the English based media ever reported anything of note?

Exactly mate. We’ve known for a long time how biased the SMSM and the SNP is but I would never have imagined that they would have blatantly and actively covered up this scandal the way they have.

Have the English based media ever reported anything of note?
Their reach seems to be far and wide,I don't think there has been the coverage like it should be down there either, but the lid in Scotland is jammed tightly shut.

Denial as usual,lets hope the justice system does its job.
Check the in depth journalism in this article. Not!

Pensioner from Vietnam denies sex offence charges​

Published16 hours ago
Paisley Sheriff Court
IMAGE SOURCE,GOOGLE
Image caption,
Mr Divers was remanded in custody after the private heading
A pensioner who lives in Vietnam has appeared in court in Scotland charged with a number of sexual offences.
Kenneth Divers, 77, is accused of one count of lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour.
During a private hearing at Paisley Sheriff Court he was also charged with three counts of indecent assault.
Mr Divers, whose general address was given as the south east Asian country, made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody.

Grew up just round the corner from the all boys school with many mates who attended
His name always came up in conversations of how he was a great guy etc brilliant teacher to get on with
They all called him KD like he was a pal
Im sure he done the coaching of their school teams
Yip. KD. He did run their school team and the Paisley and District team.

Is the correct answer.

We all have a part to play

Apologies for the link but this is sickening. They fight for years to bring him back from Vietnam only to release him on bail. This country’s judicial system is a disgrace.

Apologies for the link but this is sickening. They fight for years to bring him back from Vietnam only to release him on bail. This country’s judicial system is a disgrace.

Not seen as a serious crime in Nikla land.
These Tims and kiddies. Ach these things happen!

Crazy decision. You would think someone being extradited from another country would mean bail isn’t appropriate. SNP justice system is a joke. I’m sickened by this. Probably straight back to Vietnam. It’s almost as if people don’t want this guy answering questions under oath.

Why the hell would you bail somebody that had to be extradited? Surely he is the very definition of a flight risk?

Also, reading that article, you wouldn’t even know he worked for Celtic. You have to wonder why there is no mention of that. Normally in this age of clickbait headlines online, including the words Rangers or Celtic in a headline guarantees you a load of hits. So why would they not mention Celtic??

Welcome to snp Scotland, a paedophile’s paradise. Barry Bennell gets 30 years while up here nonces get 2.

The snp must be desperate for their votes.

The attempts to avoid acknowledgement of the obvious is both depressing and astonishing

In what other walk of life would you see so many people charged/convicted of such an offence without the organisation they were all part of being seriously called into question?
Wonder when the First Minister will make a statement on this ?

Won’t hold my breath

Welcome to snp Scotland, a paedophile’s paradise. Barry Bennell gets 30 years while up here nonces get 2.

The snp must be desperate for their votes.
Not desperate for votes. Its just Catholics see nothing wrong with kiddie fiddling just look at the number of priests, teachers & football coaches around the world that are paedophiles and their actions are ignored and covered up by the RC church.

Not desperate for votes. Its just Catholics see nothing wrong with kiddie fiddling just look at the number of priests, teachers & football coaches around the world that are paedophiles and their actions are ignored and covered up by the RC church.
True but the snp clearly want their votes, otherwise they would have no reason not to go after them.

Back