Former Celtic scout Ken Divers arrested in Vietnam

There is no way this can ever be passed off as a coincidence. This has to have been structured and organised.

As ever when these things come to light my thoughts are always with the boys that suffered. These were all kids with a talent and a real chance in life. Many have passed away, some still suffer and I suspect none have ever been able to forget.

For over 2 years we’ve known about this but we were restricted by the authorities on naming him. Now we’re not. Apologies about the link but now we have another…

Guys you a doing an amazing job. I honestly think when this all comes to fruitition and the media finally take up the true story about the biggest paedophile ring in sports history you guys are ready with both barrels to shoot them down along with police Scotland and the Members of Parliament that have hid under their rocks. This story will be taken up by an international news agency and I look forward to the naming and shaming you guys will have gathered information on.

Guys you a doing an amazing job. I honestly think when this all comes to fruitition and the media finally take up the true story about the biggest paedophile ring in sports history you guys are ready with both barrels to shoot them down along with police Scotland and the Members of Parliament that have hid under their rocks. This story will be taken up by an international news agency and I look forward to the naming and shaming you guys will have gathered information on.

You'd need ANYONE actually interested in justice wouldn't you? Where are the politicians and journalists you need?

Is it any wonder why Leigh Griffiths and the celtic analyst guy that was outed last week think they can get away with this due to the total cover up by the press in this country?!?! This is a National scandal that we now have over 10 paedophiles who have and were up until recently employed by that club. Said this a million times but the club and its assets should be sold and all monies given to victims and their families for the damage caused. Even then it wouldn’t be enough!

That crossed my mind too, it’s great he’s being extradited to Scotland but a Vietnamese punishment may be far stiffer than anything our courts will give him.
2 years in the making gives you hope the authorities have got this one right and will come down on him like a tonne of bricks

Nae Sky TV in a Vietnamese Prison but plenty of filling 20kg bags of rice plus he would need someone to supply extra food for him

Is it any wonder why Leigh Griffiths and the celtic analyst guy that was outed last week think they can get away with this due to the total cover up by the press in this country?!?! This is a National scandal that we now have over 10 paedophiles who have and were up until recently employed by that club. Said this a million times but the club and its assets should be sold and all monies given to victims and their families for the damage caused. Even then it wouldn’t be enough!
I dont see how the scottish footballing authorities can allow celtic to make transfers when they have this going on. It must be absolutely galling to see the company you are taking to court paying millions in fees and thousands in weekly wages.

The attempts to avoid acknowledgement of the obvious is both depressing and astonishing

In what other walk of life would you see so many people charged/convicted of such an offence without the organisation they were all part of being seriously called into question?

Penn State University paid out over $200 million due to the behaviour of one paedophile.

The University also was subjected to massive fines & bans.

Compare & contrast this with so called Scottish justice.

I dont see how the scottish footballing authorities can allow celtic to make transfers when they have this going on. It must be absolutely galling to see the company you are taking to court paying millions in fees and thousands in weekly wages.

I agree Ubik.

Why an amount of cash isn’t ring fenced for these peoples compensation is disgraceful. They, Celtic, may not have this cash for much longer & it’s putting these peoples justice at risk.

I agree Ubik.

Why an amount of cash isn’t ring fenced for these peoples compensation is disgraceful. They, Celtic, may not have this cash for much longer & it’s putting these peoples justice at risk.

They will undoubtedly move cash around and claim poverty should justice system actually start getting somewhere....and even then they won't apologise.

Back