Former Ger who has won titles in Europe applies for managers job

It is almost the end of the working week and the Rebel comes up with this prank, they no nothing, Ibrox is in lock down, nothing in nothing out, unless one of those who put his name forward, told them.

This is how sick of the silence fans are getting now that they're believing the nonsense from the rhebel?

They will be the absolute last outlet anyone who supports Rangers will believe.

It's essentially as we all know the Celtic View.

1. Daily Record Sport‏Verified account @Record_Sport13m13 minutes ago
    Replying to @Record_Sport
    A former Ger who's won titles as a manager in Europe...

4 replies0 retweets1 like

2. Daily Record Sport‏Verified account @Record_Sport28m28 minutes ago
    Find out who has applied to be Rangers' next manager - only and EXCLUSIVELY in tomorrow's Daily Record
    1f440.png
There are probably a few in this position - frankly, I think it's a waste of time trying to guess the identity of thus Retard exclusive.

..... but Legia were still eliminated after the Scottish club appealed that there wasn’t enough toilet paper in the gents.
( I might have made a part of that up)
It was as ridiculous as the reason uhefa used.to aid a team getting beaten 1-6 in tie that had about 4 minutes to run

He managed to achieve a 10% win ratio at Blackburn - that's pretty special.

Having 57 days in charge and just 10 matches is pretty unique too.

Absolute basket case of a club.

I don't think he's the right man for us. But at the same time it's not really fair to him to factor in his short time at Blackburn to any opinion or decision of hiring him.

Having 57 days in charge and just 10 matches is pretty unique too.

Absolute basket case of a club.

I don't think he's the right man for us. But at the same time it's not really fair to him to factor in his short time at Blackburn to any opinion or decision of hiring him.

His record elsewhere does seem decent.

The thing about Berg is he just looks unimaginative and dull to me.

His record is patchy at best - bang average in Norway, shite in England, good in Poland, decent in Hungary.

One thing's for sure. He's not capturing the imagination of the support and he's not lighting a fire underneath the club either.

He's not for me.

Would be amazed if he makes it past the first phase where they throw all the dross in the bin

This all day long, there would be screaming headlines if it was anyone significant.

Exactly.

Shitey rhags like the Rhebel splash big news the moment they have it.

This pish is nothing more than trying to generate sales for tomorrow's edition or generate click bait.

Don't buy it. Don't read it. Don't click or share it.

It's Vladimir Weiss as player coach with Sebo as assistant.

Man love, hates the poets, speaks well of the club, 'that' through ball, knows the words to the Billy Boys.......etc.

Henning Berg won league titles with Man Utd and Blackburn
He Didn't play in Man Utd's treble winning season when in the Fa Cup or Champions league final as he was injured but still received a medal.

Legia Warsaw won title as manager.

Think we came 2nd the season he played for us

If they had genuine breaking spectacular news, they’d break it. First rule of journalism.

They don’t, so they haven’t.

Back