Former Rangers Players in Management.

allrightfeet

I was watching Liverpool v Ajax Legends game yesterday when the commentator mentioned that Gregory Vignal (who scored Liverpool's first goal in their 4- 2 win) was assistant manager of a French team.

Got me wondering how many former Rangers players are presently managers or assistant managers in the world of football ?

We feed the system. It's the way. They will all have a gripe but their way forward will always be because The Rangers showed them the way. Be it class, ability or work rate, it all comes from Govan. Plenty of low talent players have gone through our doors and looked amazing. Plenty have gone on to way bigger things. The football world owes us big time. My prime example - John Brown, all the talent of my milkman but a heart and an attitude that cannot be bought.

We feed the system. It's the way. They will all have a gripe but their way forward will always be because The Rangers showed them the way. Be it class, ability or work rate, it all comes from Govan. Plenty of low talent players have gone through our doors and looked amazing. Plenty have gone on to way bigger things. The football world owes us big time. My prime example - John Brown, all the talent of my milkman but a heart and an attitude that cannot be bought.

I'm not sure whether this is a positive post about the club or not! :)

Rhys McCabe, young upcoming manager and Airdrie. Ian Murray Raith Rovers.

Pieter Huistra kicking about Indonesia, sure Nicky Law is randomly Robbie Neilsons assistant.

Last edited:
Back