Forum Bar - Fuengirola

ibroxjohn76

Saw this place mentioned on Bluenose Bars and wondered if any Bears have ever watched a game in here?

Have been to Best Bar None before and was good but staying in Fuengirola this weekend.

Saw this place mentioned on Bluenose Bars and wondered if any Bears have ever watched a game in here?

Have been to Best Bar None before and was good but staying in Fuengirola this weekend.
I dont think that pub exists.

Looked for it on Google streetview a couple of years ago when I was due to be in Fuengirola for a game and it doesn't even look like a pub had ever been there.

It’s closed mate. In Fuengirola just now and about to head out for dinner. I will look to see where’s advertising the game and post it later or tomorrow.

I'm going to be over in Fuengirola when we play Celtic on 30th December. Anyone know if Bar None is open throughout the winter?

Also OP it's a 15 minute bus which stops right outside bar none. Cracking Indian above it as well.

Harry's bar in la Cala de mijas is no bad in terms if you will get it on whatever tv you want and be served to your table

Up fish alley Britannia will show you it as well but it's a shitey boozer

Not rangers pubs in the sense that bar none is though

It’s closed mate. In Fuengirola just now and about to head out for dinner. I will look to see where’s advertising the game and post it later or tomorrow.

Thanks for that mate. We all arrive tomorrow. Half the group are mentally challengeds but they will be told to bolt to the nearest mentally challenged slophouse.

I'm going to be over in Fuengirola when we play Celtic on 30th December. Anyone know if Bar None is open throughout the winter?

Also OP it's a 15 minute bus which stops right outside bar none. Cracking Indian above it as well.
It was open last winter mate, their facebook page should confirm

The Old London Bar on the front has it advertised and the Irish bars in fish alley will show it

What are the Costa del Sol resorts like in November?

Always assumed that the place would shut down after the school October week.

The Old London bar.
Last time I was in there it was full of hookers and guys buying snorting lines of powder of the bar mans hand!

I know this is from a few years ago but does any1 know if there are any bars now that will show the game today in fuengirola

I know this is from a few years ago but does any1 know if there are any bars now that will show the game today in fuengirola

The Brittania bar was where I watched two of our games last August, so would probably be a safe bet.

Bar None in Benalmadena mate. Jump on the bus and it stops outside. About 20 min bus journey*. Worth it, it’s a proper Rangers bar.

*assuming buses are safe in Spain and you don’t mind taking the bus

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know of any Bear friendly bars in the fuengirola area that would be showing the game tomorrow?
I know of Bar None in Benalmadena but it would be handier to stay local.

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know of any Bear friendly bars in the fuengirola area that would be showing the game tomorrow?
I know of Bar None in Benalmadena but it would be handier to stay local.
Try the London bar on the front just before Fish alley.

Back