If you wish to post on the forums then please follow these simple rules:
- No posting requests for or details of Personal Information.
- No mindless abuse of players, management or board members of the club.
- No mindless abuse of fellow posters.
- Do not circumvent the swear filter - it is in place to protect you and this forum.
- Flaming will not be tolerated - use the ignore function. This includes necro-bumping (the bumping of an old Thread).
- Trolling will not be tolerated - this includes the feeding of trolls.
- Thread titles - must not contain swear words, be in ALL CAPS, contain excessive punctuation or have no information as to the content of the thread.
- Thread content - please post more than just a link or a picture. Unless it is an awesome link it will probably be deleted. Keep Facebook and Twitter style posts to their relevant platforms.
- Is there a Thread about it already? Then post it in there. Threads posted on existing topics will be deleted or merged into the main thread.
- Is there a Match Thread? Until full time, all comments pertaining to the game should be posted in there.
- Thread bans - if you continuously derail a thread you will be given a Thread ban. Complaining about said Thread ban will result in a forum ban. You have been warned.
- No posting of match highlights until licensed broadcasters have released theirs.
- Please do not post full articles from the official site - a single line and link is enough.
- Please do not post full articles from subscription newspapers such as The Times. Post the link only.
- Discussion of illegal streaming or methods to obtain illegal streams is forbidden.
- Please do not quote offensive or abusive posts, use the report button. Repeated failures to do so will result in a temp ban.
- If you suspect a poster of being Timposter use the report button - "Sniff Sniff" type posts will result in a temp ban.
- The Bear Pit is for football related posts only, the Lounge is for all other content - posts must be safe for work.
- Admin's decisions are final and binding, and are not up for discussion.