Administrator
Staff member
If you wish to post on the forums then please follow these simple rules:
  • No posting requests for or details of Personal Information
  • No mindless abuse of players, management or board members of the club
  • No mindless abuse of fellow posters
  • Flaming will not be tolerated - use the ignore function
  • Trolling will not be tolerated - this includes the feeding of trolls
  • Thread titles - must not contain swear words, be in ALL CAPS, contain excessive punctuation or have no information as to the content of the thread
  • No posting of match highlights until licensed broadcasters have released theirs
  • Please do not post full articles from the official site - a single line and link is enough
  • Please do not post full articles from subscription newspapers such as The Times. Post the link only.
  • Discussion of illegal streaming or methods to obtain illegal streams is forbidden
  • Please do not quote offensive or abusive posts, use the report button. Repeated failures to do so will result in a temp ban.
  • If you suspect a poster of being Timposter use the report button - "Sniff Sniff" type posts will result in a temp ban.
  • The Bear Pit is for football related posts only, the Lounge is for all other content - posts must be safe for work
  • Admin's decisions are final and binding, and are not up for discussion
Thank you, your Admin Team

Last edited:

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
How do I get Lounge Access?

We have reintroduced the 250 post limit to access the Lounge. Quite simply this means you have to have had 250 posts in the Bear Pit before you can post in the Lounge.

So I just have to post "I agree" 250 times to get in?

No, we will be checking, posters that are deemed to be spamming to get lounge access will have their posts deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned.

But I had access before!

And I had hair before and now I don't. Things change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.