Foul Lads podcast with Big DJ.

Met big DJ at the training ground recently. Nice big chap, always trying to be funny.

He seems to stick up for us these days as well.

Thought he was brilliant on this mate, obv biased but he leaves a few signing hints as well as a superb reflection on his playing career, Barca 72 stories were superb

I think he’s a genuinely nice guy so I hope folk like it
Before my time as a player always just known him as a bit of a joke figure from Clyde.Bought a box set of DVD’s from Rangers shop years ago and his was one of them.Bored one afternoon I stuck it on.What a player some of the goals and forward play and defending you see in it are top class.Would recommend it to anyone.

Foul lads had a dream podcast, like it :D

Thought big DJ was a great guest and undoubted legend of the club

Have a few more guests lined up for coming months so I am looking forward to doing some more shows

Hopefully everyone enjoys it as much as Andy Littles on our first podcast last month
That was one of the best Rangers podcasts I’ve heard ( high praise in the company of the Heart and Hand ones to which I subscribe). Had everything I wanted to hear just now about the Gers - a fascinating guest in big DJ , a great section on our Youth players about whom there is a justifiably ever increasing interest, and of course the signing speculation which I can’t get enough. Great job FLHAD team .

I thought it was great except when you got DJ talking about what we should do going forward. His £10million valuation or Morelos and saying we might only spend a couple of million on a striker if we do sell him were a bit strange.

Talking about his own career he was great entertainment though. You can hear the love for the club when he talks about Rangers.

100% Rangers through and through and always defends the club unlike some other ex players. Comes to Jersey often as a guest of the Temple Bar. Took a crowd of us on a tour of Ibrox out of his own time and spent time with my dad who is blind explaining everything to him. Was outstanding as Big DJ was his hero when he had sight and went to all the games. Proper Gers man

Back