Found RBS bank card , Ribiera Square, Porto

Bumped this thread into the 2 above to create greater awareness with Bears there.

Well done OP.

Credit card or debit? I can help if you have no luck.
I'm talking to head of fraud at 2pm who has many bears in his team, they could phone him.

You might joke, but Portugal is one of the worst countries in Europe for stolen/skimmed (years ago) Credit Cards. Lorry Drivers use them for payment on toll roads and because it's beneath the threshold a call is never made its just automatically charged.
Contactless about to get maxed!

Update.

managed to get in touch with the bank cards owner through Facebook. Posting it back to him tomorrow.:))

Well done that bear!

I lost my wallet somewhere between Lisbon & Porto on Thursday, possibly on one of the stops on the way up, checked on the bus & couldnt find it.

Bank cards, credit card, cash & match ticket in it.

Was handed cash by another bear to get myself another ticket for the game, cards cancelled.

We are the people! Unbelievable support!

I took a right slagging for losing my wallet! :D
I’ve never lost a wallet but in saying that most of the time I don’t carry one.

Mostly just have my cash in my pocket with a bank card and phone in the other means you won’t lost everything. In Porto I took my card out my wallet to take money out and just put it back in my pocket realised later it was gone.

Can't you just say his name on here and see if anyone knows him? I can't see what harm it could cause.
Or pick, first name or surname.
I know a few folk who were worse for wear and lost bits and bobs, none mentioned a card right enough. Too much of a hassle going round them all, a first name even would make it that more easy.

Back