Found these in the loft

stevie1969

Clearing out the house the other day and found this lot.

IMG-3264.jpg

Free to good home, if anyone wants to collect them

Does the leather foot stool come with?
'fraid not.

Just reading through the Follow Follow - some stuff could've been written yesterday.

"Spew Heevins
'The public reaction of the supporters may be muted. Celtic supporters are lauded for their ability to always look on the bright side of life.'
Car parks. Chairman booing. phone-in explosions by dribbly-mouthed-walking abortions. Aye right Hugh."

I bought a VHS player a few years ago and got a SCART to HDMI cable so I can watch my old videos on the TV - some cracking memories!

Cleared out the loft a few months ago, old shirts, programmes, ticket stubs etc. Brought back some amazing memories of some great days out / trips away at the football.

5 in a Row video is the greatest football vhs ever released.

My Rangers supporting childhood is defined by this video. What a team we had then, utterly relentless.

I would take them all if I had vhs player, but they would end up in the but going to waste. Good collection there. Keep them for another 30 years, they are worth keeping.

Years ago I had a mark hateley vhs. I was about 13 n found my old mans dirty video hiding place. One day he went out to work so I bunked off school and I took my video player from my room into the living room and linked it with the tv. I played the dirty video on the living room tv and video player and recorded it with my bedroom one.
I didn’t have a blank video tape so I put 2 wee bits of cello tape over the squares at the top of the mark hateley video (you had to do this to record over these types of videos) and replaced mark hateleys best goals with a different type of scoring.
Worked a treat. Until about 3 months later when Rangers were playing the scum. My old man wanted to get in the mood for the game so grabbed the hateley video from my room when I wasn’t looking n stuck it on in the living room only for my sister to walk in at the exact moment he pressed play.

it was right awkward for a few days after that but it’s something we laugh about now

Ah, the memories, thanks Stevie! I had a thread a couple of years ago eulogising about the old FF, Number One and Rangers Historian keeping me going on the road back down to England. Magnificent reading, wee George was a great guy, hope he’s still around. And Suck, The Gub, The Major, The Dowanhill Hack and many others remain happily in the old memory banks!

Cleared out the former orange lodge on Olympia street in Bridgeton , a few weeks back , have some old rangers vinyls PM it interested
Would love to see pictures of the vinyls if you still have them I know someone who would probably be interested in them

5 in a row as hell that song.

Is it the 5 in a row or 6 in a row video where the player interviews are filmed in a sort of fancyish looking hotel, likely next to a golf course,

Maxwell speaks far too much on it to the point it gets grinding, Hately has a garish looking training top on and looks to have the longest arms and biggest head in the world.

5 in a Row video is the greatest football vhs ever released.

My Rangers supporting childhood is defined by this video. What a team we had then, utterly relentless.

I would take them all if I had vhs player, but they would end up in the but going to waste. Good collection there. Keep them for another 30 years, they are worth keeping.
I have the box set

Does a copy of FF exist that wasn't creased right down the fkn middle? Haha
Aye all the ones that were posted out to the writers back then

Back