Found this video below the highlights on youtube

BN94

This wee prick again? Always scratching himself in his last video. Get a wash ya tarrier rat!

Swinton Ger

Official Ticketer
Who's this Camilla he keeps going on about? Parker-Bowles? When we win 55 there'll be that many jumping into the Clyde you'll be able to walk from one side to the other without getting your feet wet!

MFN_Bear

EH47

Boy needs to get out of his bedroom and go get his hole...and a job.
Immature, self-obsessed diddy.

HRHXI

What an enlightened young fellow. I thoroughly enjoyed his take on yesterday's events. Some of my favourite highlights were:-

Kennedy is piss and couldn't defend a herd of cows

Celtic are piss and are like going to a crematorium to watch coffins get buried

Deathco are not as good as the Deathco teams of the past.

Something to do with taking a cow behind a shed

Celtic are a clown show

Celtic have digressed while Rangers have got better.

And everything that Roy already mentioned.

Oh and celtic are piss and absolutely everyone connected with them appears to be a lady's front bottom.....and thick

Excellent content and I think he should replace thst ginger failure on ceptic TV.

Gameboy

What the %^*& is that accent all about?!?

“Oh I’m so so angry” I just imagine he’s away to ask if he can suck his mums nipple after that.

Rangerista

I wish that mad wee cow from Belfast was still raving on YouTube, she'd be sensational after yesterday's result.

UncleG

What an enlightened young fellow. I thoroughly enjoyed his take on yesterday's events. Some of my favourite highlights were:-

Kennedy is piss and couldn't defend a herd of cows

Celtic are piss and are like going to a crematorium to watch coffins get buried

Deathco are not as good as the Deathco teams of the past.

Something to do with taking a cow behind a shed

Celtic are a clown show

Celtic have digressed while Rangers have got better.

And everything that Roy already mentioned.

Oh and celtic are piss and absolutely everyone connected with them appears to be a lady's front bottom.....and thick

Excellent content and I think he should replace thst ginger failure on ceptic TV.
The deathco teams of the past bit is a world class level of shambolic

Daniel Lack

Liked the look of his ugly angry mug so clicked on the video when I saw it

Feel free to watch it all but the first few minutes should be enough to entertain you......... :-D
Strange guy. Something in his eye constantly. Always picking the back of his head. Don’t think he likes TLB very much :))

Gallant_Few

Calling Liewell and Lennon bumbuddies, in fairness he came across as one of their more saner fans who gave us a bit of credit but tears the tarriers a new one.

But still can't admit we are a good team and that Gerrard is a good manager. Another moonhowler who is blinded by their easy years gone by and thinks they just need to turn up and collect the win.

They are their own undoing even if we have improved hugely since Gerrard walked through the doors.

Ünnëcëssärÿ Ümläüts

Official Ticketer
Who watches this stuff? I don’t mean us today, it’s hilarious. I mean in general. He talks about people getting the popcorn out, and then there was the other twat that was posted yesterday saying “welcome everyone from around the world”. Who subscribes to a YouTube channel with some muppet holding a mobile phone, moving around all the time, sound quality going up and down. It’s just awful.

dazzapat

I take it he lives in a basement. There is no way he could go out on a sunny day with those Gregorys on, he’d burn his eyes out

change consent