Found this video below the highlights on youtube

How have they gone from beating us 5.0 to losing ,? i will tell you why we are not filled with a team of myles beermans & rob kiernans and russell martins thats why , they were quite happy to lord it over a pisspoor rangers team but now there is a challenge they dont know how to handle it , the tables have turned and when we win the league this season it will end these c*nts

How have they gone from beating us 5.0 to losing ,? i will tell you why we are not filled with a team of myles beermans & rob kiernans and russell martins thats why , they were quite happy to lord it over a pisspoor Rangers team but now there is a challenge they dont know how to handle it , the tables have turned and when we win the league this season it will end these c*nts
Precisely I fast forward after two minutes and near the end he is still saying they have better players but we play better as a team ,he is half right this what the rest of them are still thinking also.

Rocket-Report-Intro-3-800x450.jpg

F&ck me I would ruin my knuckles on this rocket, I could punch him all day. “Take a cow behind a bike shed to shoot it” wtf is he talking about. He’s right about tlb though, I really hope pig eyed pete sticks by his manager :))

Calling Liewell and Lennon bumbuddies, in fairness he came across as one of their more saner fans who gave us a bit of credit but tears the mentally challengeds a new one.

Ha ha. They just don’t understand.

As said above they haven’t been challenged over a lot of their titles and they don’t know how to handle this. it will be a fun year!

Liked the look of his ugly angry mug so clicked on the video when I saw it

Feel free to watch it all but the first few minutes should be enough to entertain you......... :-D
What a serious lack of vocabulary.

And, yes for those wondering, even the ones born/brought up down here are as skanky as the ones up the road.

Is he trying to say Roy or Oi ?

When they got Gerrard in we should have got our own Gerrard in, we had our own Gerrard in Rodgers but he left so we should have got a Gerrard a legend but we got a Celtic legend :)

Another English bheast. See one in Yorkshire regular when I deliver doon there. Love to knock his quiff off his heed.

Who's this Camilla he keeps going on about? Parker-Bowles? When we win 55 there'll be that many jumping into the Clyde you'll be able to walk from one side to the other without getting your feet wet!

Back