Found this video below the highlights on youtube

How have they gone from beating us 5.0 to losing ,? i will tell you why we are not filled with a team of myles beermans & rob kiernans and russell martins thats why , they were quite happy to lord it over a pisspoor rangers team but now there is a challenge they dont know how to handle it , the tables have turned and when we win the league this season it will end these c*nts

How have they gone from beating us 5.0 to losing ,? i will tell you why we are not filled with a team of myles beermans & rob kiernans and russell martins thats why , they were quite happy to lord it over a pisspoor Rangers team but now there is a challenge they dont know how to handle it , the tables have turned and when we win the league this season it will end these c*nts
Precisely I fast forward after two minutes and near the end he is still saying they have better players but we play better as a team ,he is half right this what the rest of them are still thinking also.

Rocket-Report-Intro-3-800x450.jpg

F&ck me I would ruin my knuckles on this rocket, I could punch him all day. “Take a cow behind a bike shed to shoot it” wtf is he talking about. He’s right about tlb though, I really hope pig eyed pete sticks by his manager :))

Calling Liewell and Lennon bumbuddies, in fairness he came across as one of their more saner fans who gave us a bit of credit but tears the mentally challengeds a new one.

Ha ha. They just don’t understand.

As said above they haven’t been challenged over a lot of their titles and they don’t know how to handle this. it will be a fun year!

Liked the look of his ugly angry mug so clicked on the video when I saw it

Feel free to watch it all but the first few minutes should be enough to entertain you......... :-D
What a serious lack of vocabulary.

And, yes for those wondering, even the ones born/brought up down here are as skanky as the ones up the road.

Is he trying to say Roy or Oi ?

When they got Gerrard in we should have got our own Gerrard in, we had our own Gerrard in Rodgers but he left so we should have got a Gerrard a legend but we got a Celtic legend :)

Another English bheast. See one in Yorkshire regular when I deliver doon there. Love to knock his quiff off his heed.

This wee prick again? Always scratching himself in his last video. Get a wash ya mentally challenged rat!

Who's this Camilla he keeps going on about? Parker-Bowles? When we win 55 there'll be that many jumping into the Clyde you'll be able to walk from one side to the other without getting your feet wet!

Latest posts

Back