Found this video below the highlights on youtube

Boy needs to get out of his bedroom and go get his hole...and a job.
Immature, self-obsessed diddy.

What an enlightened young fellow. I thoroughly enjoyed his take on yesterday's events. Some of my favourite highlights were:-

Kennedy is piss and couldn't defend a herd of cows

Celtic are piss and are like going to a crematorium to watch coffins get buried

Deathco are not as good as the Deathco teams of the past.

Something to do with taking a cow behind a shed

Celtic are a clown show

Celtic have digressed while Rangers have got better.

And everything that Roy already mentioned.

Oh and celtic are piss and absolutely everyone connected with them appears to be a lady's front bottom.....and thick

Excellent content and I think he should replace thst ginger failure on ceptic TV.

What the %^*& is that accent all about?!?

“Oh I’m so so angry” I just imagine he’s away to ask if he can suck his mums nipple after that.

get this image in your head, shut your eyes, listen, and enjoy :)

pugobojtkpo21.jpg

I wish that mad wee cow from Belfast was still raving on YouTube, she'd be sensational after yesterday's result.

What an enlightened young fellow. I thoroughly enjoyed his take on yesterday's events. Some of my favourite highlights were:-

Kennedy is piss and couldn't defend a herd of cows

Celtic are piss and are like going to a crematorium to watch coffins get buried

Deathco are not as good as the Deathco teams of the past.

Something to do with taking a cow behind a shed

Celtic are a clown show

Celtic have digressed while Rangers have got better.

And everything that Roy already mentioned.

Oh and celtic are piss and absolutely everyone connected with them appears to be a lady's front bottom.....and thick

Excellent content and I think he should replace thst ginger failure on ceptic TV.
The deathco teams of the past bit is a world class level of shambolic

Liked the look of his ugly angry mug so clicked on the video when I saw it

Feel free to watch it all but the first few minutes should be enough to entertain you......... :-D
Strange guy. Something in his eye constantly. Always picking the back of his head. Don’t think he likes TLB very much :))

Calling Liewell and Lennon bumbuddies, in fairness he came across as one of their more saner fans who gave us a bit of credit but tears the mentally challengeds a new one.

But still can't admit we are a good team and that Gerrard is a good manager. Another moonhowler who is blinded by their easy years gone by and thinks they just need to turn up and collect the win.

They are their own undoing even if we have improved hugely since Gerrard walked through the doors.

Who watches this stuff? I don’t mean us today, it’s hilarious. I mean in general. He talks about people getting the popcorn out, and then there was the other twat that was posted yesterday saying “welcome everyone from around the world”. Who subscribes to a YouTube channel with some muppet holding a mobile phone, moving around all the time, sound quality going up and down. It’s just awful.

I take it he lives in a basement. There is no way he could go out on a sunny day with those Gregorys on, he’d burn his eyes out

How have they gone from beating us 5.0 to losing ,? i will tell you why we are not filled with a team of myles beermans & rob kiernans and russell martins thats why , they were quite happy to lord it over a pisspoor Rangers team but now there is a challenge they dont know how to handle it , the tables have turned and when we win the league this season it will end these c*nts
I totally disagree, with your statement re, “They Don’t Know How To Handle It” it’s seeimple They Go Back Under Their Rock From Where They Came From! LOL.

F&ck me I would ruin my knuckles on this rocket, I could punch him all day. “Take a cow behind a bike shed to shoot it” wtf is he talking about. He’s right about tlb though, I really hope pig eyed pete sticks by his manager :))
Make a game of it! see how many times u can punch him in ten mins then try and beat it the next ten and so on :)

"get your popcorn and drinks ready"

Somebody give me Lennon's teeth

Liked the look of his ugly angry mug so clicked on the video when I saw it

Feel free to watch it all but the first few minutes should be enough to entertain you......... :-D
got to 4.20 and heard lenny is a nice guy and hit off ,but really that man needs sectioned .
probably locked up as we speak .weirdo

How does it take 20mins to say Lennon is useless, the players are useless and the board is at fault? He just keeps going round and round saying the same things whilst trying to add in funny remarks which aren't funny. That and touching his left eye and hair constantly. Looks like a nonce as well. If I looked like that if be keeping my head down.

Back