Founders of Rangers Presentation at the Windsor Tavern Partick Friday 1st July.

The Moonlighter

It will be an honour for us to present the Founders Story at the Windsor Tavern 473 Dumbarton Road Partick on Friday 1st July at 7.30pm.

All welcome!

Tickets are only £5 and available from behind the bar,this will be a fantastic night of celebration.Half Time pies will be served.

We hope to see a few of you there!

Next Friday night folks.

Tickets are only £5 and available from behind the bar,this will be a fantastic night of celebration.Half Time pies will be served.

The same goes for The Founders Trail tour.
The Founders Trail is incredible! Purchasing a gift voucher as part of my brothers birthday to book at his convenience, i will most definitely be attending again. I will look into The Founders Story, is there a website for more additional info or can be found via The Founders trail website, no doubt.

The Gallant Pioneers by Gary Ralston is a good read, for those of you interested.

The Founders Trail is incredible! Purchasing a gift voucher as part of my brothers birthday to book at his convenience, i will most definitely be attending again. I will look into The Founders Story, is there a website for more additional info or can be found via The Founders trail website, no doubt.

The Gallant Pioneers by Gary Ralston is a good read, for those of you interested.
(click on more for some extra info)
Fantastic project that brings the very beginnings of the club to the attention of everyone.
It is really an amazing story,some effort from Iain and Gordon to have collated such a large amount of information for us all to enjoy.

It will be an honour for us to present the Founders Story at the Windsor Tavern 473 Dumbarton Road Partick on Friday 1st July at 7.30pm.

All welcome!

Just in the process of setting up a new RSC down here in Chichester , West Sussex. We will be keen to invite you guys down soon to do a presentation. We will invite neighbouring RSC's

Back