Founders Presentation at the Twa Corbies Cumbernauld Friday 2nd August.

The Moonlighter

It will be an honour for us to present the Founders Story at the Twa Corbies pub at 40 Kilbowie Rd Cumbernauld G67 2PX on Friday 2nd August at 7.30pm.

The presentation will also provide an insight into The Restoration of Rangers Graves Project and The Founders Trail.

Tickets which are priced at only £5 can be purchased from the pub. 01236 727415

We hope to see a few of you along.

It will be an honour for us to present the Founders Story at the Twa Corbies pub at 40 Kilbowie Rd Cumbernauld G67 2PX on Friday 2nd August at 7.30pm.

The presentation will also provide an insight into The Restoration of Rangers Graves Project and The Founders Trail.

Tickets which are priced at only £5 can be purchased from the pub. 01236 727415

We hope to see a few of you along.
Used to be on the bus that left from the twa corbies when I stayed in Cumbernauld, great wee bunch

I’m surprised the Corbies is still open,after them closing the Woody I thought no boozer in Cumbernauld was safe

Good to hear the staunchness is still with The Corbies
Used to travel on that bus in the 70's, big Jimmy and Tommy Bagin ran it then
Ribena Loyal :)

Enjoy the presentation - its brilliant

Big Jimmy lifted me over the turnstiles a good few times throughout the 80's, great big guy.

Know it's a bit late but a mate is looking for a couple of tickets for Friday. Is there any still available?

Just like to thank the organisers of the event for a great evening. The presentation was interesting and informative and all the troops from the legion in attendance enjoyed their night! I hope they keep up the great work that they do on behalf of the club. Makes me proud to be a ranger!

Just like to thank the organisers of the event for a great evening. The presentation was interesting and informative and all the troops from the legion in attendance enjoyed their night! I hope they keep up the great work that they do on behalf of the club. Makes me proud to be a ranger!
Delighted that you enjoyed your night.

Hear hear - absolutely fabulous night and nice to put faces to a couple of names!

Yep great night , great presentation and good wee digs at Celtic haha, also glad I I didn’t buy blue raffle tickets as there was some dodgey business with the colours being picked lol

Yep great night , great presentation and good wee digs at Celtic haha, also glad I I didn’t buy blue raffle tickets as there was some dodgey business with the colours being picked lol
Ha ha ha no dodgy business what so ever. Just so happens the guy selling the white yins was better than the guy selling blue yins lol. Glad you had a great night

Back