Founders Trail today

Ger572

Official Ticketer
Was lucky enough to attend today & what a fantastic day out from start to finish. The guys ran it superbly and the knowledge passed across was unbelievable.

For anyone thinking about doing it I can't recommend it enough with the wee wumen, who took us in the stadium tour, also 1st class banter!

Also I managed to win myself a paving stone engraved at Ibrox in the raffle and the guys gave my pal a shout out as her dad is the great grandson of Harry McNeil.

Gordon & Ian you are a credit to our club, well done to you both.

Was lucky enough to attend today & what a fantastic day out from start to finish. The guys ran it superbly and the knowledge passed across was unbelievable.

For anyone thinking about doing it I can't recommend it enough with the wee wumen, who took us in the stadium tour, also 1st class banter!

Also I managed to win myself a paving stone engraved at Ibrox in the raffle and the guys gave my pal a shout out as her dad is the great grandson of Harry McNeil.

Never hear a negative word about the tour or the guys doing it. Next time we have a pre-season friendly at home, and I can get tickets for me and the kids, I’ll definitely be booking the trail and tour.

Last done it back in November 2015, on the day that one of the original 4 Lads' great nephew or niece were doing the tour as well.

I can't remember the specific relationship, but they were a nice old couple that I was talking too a few times at different stops.

Great day out, and knowledgeable guys as you said.

I've always wanted to do this but can't seen to organise my mates to do it.

Really wanted to do it with my dad a few years ago but he sadly passed away a couple of years ago.

Hopefully I'll get around to it soon.

For me and my son it was a great day out and have tickets,for some time now,to take my brother,but unfortuneately as he has medical problems at the moment is unable to go.
Hopefully he overcomes these and we get to go,hoping that the tickets are still valid as I have had them now for some time.
Anyway anyone thinking of going on one please do so.

Delighted that you enjoyed your day.

For me and my son it was a great day out and have tickets,for some time now,to take my brother,but unfortuneately as he has medical problems at the moment is unable to go.
Hopefully he overcomes these and we get to go,hoping that the tickets are still valid as I have had them now for some time.
Anyway anyone thinking of going on one please do so.
Tickets are without limit of time. Hopefully you and your brother can join us soon.

Brilliant day was there myself today.
Would recommend to all who have not done it has yet.

I have done the tour a few times up the gare loch it's always a great day out. Learning things about the club not many know or took the time to learn except these guys plus having a few tinnies watching some highland games adds to the experience.
I have done the same one a few times and there is always new information and facts that get added just shows you the time and effort these guys put in!

Asset to the club and the fan base!

I've always wanted to do this but can't seen to organise my mates to do it.

Really wanted to do it with my dad a few years ago but he sadly passed away a couple of years ago.

Hopefully I'll get around to it soon.

When I went (post above yours) I just decided to go alone, for same reason as you. Could never arrange a time or day that suited a few of us around work and family.

You don't feel alone on the day.

Back