Four huge Rangers goals - Europa League

Roofe was the most incredible and jaw dropping.
Whittaker was in a quarter final and unforgettable.
Kent was good but not near those 2.

But Novo's goal is the only Rangers goal that brought tears to my eyes and will be in my top 10 all time Rangers moments forever.

The question is most memorable so the answer is clearly Nacho's penalty.

Even though I was too drunk, nervous and stressed at the time to realise it was actually the winner for a good few seconds after he scored, and the pub kept jumping... :oops:

Roofe was the most incredible and jaw dropping.
Whittaker was in a quarter final and unforgettable.
Kent was good but not near those 2.

But Novo's goal is the only Rangers goal that brought tears to my eyes and will be in my top 10 all time Rangers moments forever.
I was fortunate enough to be at Tannadice when Laudrup scored to seal our second 9 in a row, B-D ,and obviously sheer elation took over.

Novo is the only Rangers goal that made me stop in my tracks. It took me a few seconds to take in what had actually been achieved.

Obviously being in the house made a difference but the sheer magnitude of his penalty was huge.

I voted Nacho purely because that goal meant I saw Rangers in a European final. What an experience and I really hope we see it again. This season. And the CL version next year.

For all the times Ive seen it I'd never noticed one of the photographers doing a wee fist pump as novo runs over to the fans

Didn't get into football until 73/74 so I don't remember Barcelona. Therefore Novo's pen was the single best footballing moment of my life. The fact it was in a shoot-out just added to the drama. Literally lying on the floor begging him to score then the sheer madness when he did. The fact there's an iconic commentary that enhances the moment is imprinted in my brain - just the perfect football memory.

Tom Miller better get rehearsing for the goal that clinches 55. I don't want him to be mid shout-out to somebody in fucking Dubai or getting the player's name wrong:-(.

Even though I was too drunk, nervous and stressed at the time to realise it was actually the winner for a good few seconds after he scored, and the pub kept jumping... :oops:

Most memorable by a mile.

Leaping around like a madman after Novo’s penalty hit the net :D

A moment I’ll never forget

Does official UEFA social media accounts not know that we are a new club called Sevco now ffs.

The one against Braga is fresh in the memory and was very special for the ones who were there. I was fortunate enough to be there with my son. The quality of the goal was also special.

The quality of the goals scored by Roofe and Whittaker is perhaps yet another notch higher but the one from Novo has to be the most memorable

Was in the house watching the semi final and also did the same on helicopter Sunday as I didn't think we were going to do it, loved both games obviously but could have been that bit better in a pub full of our fans going mental together.

Roofes every day of the week , watched it hundreds of times and it gets better and better.
The skill to beat 4 men and then hit it off balance on a quagmire pitch , is just unbelievable.

Remember watching the game against Sporting and going nuts shouting at Whittaker to pass it B-)

Novo.

I lost control of myself when that went in. Diving about the house like an absolute lunatic, broke a few things in the process.

We’re being asked to vote for the most memorable not the best goal.

Novo is the only possible answer.
It’s the most crazy I think I’ve ever reacted to any goal in any competition in my entire 61 years and I’ve went bananas a few times in my life.

We’re being asked to vote for the most memorable not the best goal.

Novo is the only possible answer.
It’s the most crazy I think I’ve ever reacted to any goal in any competition in my entire 61 years and I’ve went bananas a few times in my life.
Correct. Novo for me will always be the answer.

However, I would give a notable mention to Alfredo's last minute winner v Legia to put us through to the group stage. Itself was a massive goal

Back