France v Peru - ITV at 4pm

This game has been very dull, France have been dissapointing once again. They'll not give a %^*& if they get the win right enough.

France really aren't impressing at all so far. With the players they've got Australia and Peru should've been swept aside no bother at all.

France really aren't impressing at all so far. With the players they've got Australia and Peru should've been swept aside no bother at all.

Same with a few sides , Spain , England for instance, you have to wonder if there is an element of saving themselves or playing there way into the tournament. Well I hope so :D:D

Are the "smaller" teams just a lot better than you'd think or have the big teams just been underperforming?
Smaller teams getting better imo , people will still look at Peru and think there at the same level as 40 years ago

Iran were painfully boring and I hope they get beat every game they ever play now after that last night.

They have limited resources though, France and Portugal have both been really tough watches with loads of talent on show, so boring.

Bye bye Peru.Most of us on here might be dead and gone by the time you qualify for another WC.

Smaller teams getting better imo , people will still look at Peru and think there at the same level as 40 years ago

Definitely.

They’re as fit as the big countries, as defensively sound, well organised and tactically astute, but just lack that degree of quality that the likes of France, Spain, Brazil, Germany, etc have.

It should be kind of fascinating, but it’s not.

This tournament has been dull as %^*& so far. I don't remember 2014 being this bad?

Can see Croatia taking something off the Argies tonight.

i think Roy Keane has been great this World Cup. Always looks miserable and pissed off but I end up pissing myself laughing at him

Back