Frances, a new podcasting superstar.

I would love to know how she even ended up on that? Who recommended her? Did she have an interview? Do they actually think she is a good contributor?

That's a painful watch... and yet...

Quite impressed that we have four care givers within the Scottish system that can not only rig up a zoom call but also get it out on youtube for their patients.

Must do wonders for those poor souls confidence and i'm sure it gives other receiving care hope when they see what can achieved given the proper support.

A marvellous effort at social rehabilitation although that wee one bottom LHS, Frank or Franco? does need to watch it's language as there will be others within the vulnerable category who are watching.

Still, barring that one wee hiccup, well done all involved.

Her teeth look like they've been coloured in by a sharpie
Someone in the Youtube comments said something like "If she had a white tooth she'd have a snooker set".
Was watching this last night. Good Lord.
Their New Year show was a riot. The introduction of CaitlinGspot was something to behold.
I have to admit that after watching this yesterday I started thinking "They're at it".
It is funny all the way through. She just randomly talks over them all and at one point Gimli attempts to shut up the show as he seems to know it's embarrassing. The other two guys don't get his cue and it continues on and on and on.
They all say wee Timpong didn't understand ra sellic because he was a foreigner.

Last edited:
I had to go check on this and guys those clips isnt even the best.

The other 3 in fairness try to bring some sort of professionalism but her it's like they've just phoned up the local crack house. To top it off her kids are in the background screaming away

I had to go check on this and guys those clips isnt even the best.

The other 3 in fairness try to bring some sort of professionalism but her it's like they've just phoned up the local crack house. To top it off her kids are in the background screaming away
Kids in the background ffs. She’s probably got about 6 weans and she’ll have been pumped that much her pussy will have stretch marks

Kids in the background ffs. She’s probably got about 6 weans and she’ll have been pumped that much her pussy will have stretch marks
These guys are nuts.

Honestly everything that you see about Tim's on here is wrapped up in those clowns. Its like a live version of kerryfail haha

Watched this yesterday, unbelievable... thought it was a parody at first. Could they have dragged up 4 more mutated inbreds if they'd tried?

Imagine making this podcast and then actually publishing it! Wow.

Watched this yesterday, unbelievable... thought it was a parody at first. Could they have dragged up 4 more mutated inbreds if they'd tried?

Imagine making this podcast and then actually publishing it! Wow.

If someone asked me to draw 4 Tim’s this is what I would draw. One that looks like a junkie, one that looks like a paedo one, that looks like a pigeon and a lassie that looks like she’s been pumped by them all.

If I was a tim I'd be fuckin embarrassed at that.
Any normal human being would be embarrassed by that. Absolutely grim.

I've said this before but folk like that have the right to vote and could be called up for jury duty. Let that sink in.

I’ve barely slept since Tuesday night. Really gone for it with the celebrating, and this monster has sent me under. Is she even real?

This is hilarious..

its scary people with this mindset actually exist out there hahaha

Back