Frank Cairney kills the ‘separate entity’ lie

Can you imagine what else might have taken place if Burns had his way by bringing Cairney back into the fold (and you have to ask yourself,FKN WHY!!). Thank fck the bunnet told him to fkn bolt,might even be worth a shot of asking the bunnet WHY he didn't want him anywhere near the place!!
The answer to the 1st question is possibly Stockholm Syndrome.

The 2nd may be a little more difficult to get an answer to, but it would be interesting to hear his reasoning behind the instant & absolute nature of his refusal to allow Cairney's return.

Anything more on the latest news on Cairney from Alex Thomson @ Chanel 4 after all he could not shut up or stop sticking the boot in re the EBT circus.
Thought he would have made a new updated comment by now!

English justice

Bennell - 34 years.
Ormond - 20 years.
Higgins - 24 years.

Scottish justice

Torbett 1996 - 2 years.
Torbett 2018 - 6 years.
Cullen - freed.
King - Community service.
McCafferty - 6 years.
Cairney 2019 - 4 years.
Cairney 2023 - 0.
Utterly sickening.
Shameful that our justice system has become what it now is, ruined and corrupt, like anything they hold positions of power in.

I was playing schools and BB football in the 70’s and the talk back then was about Celtic Boys Club although we didn’t really understand it at the time.
played against CBC at Barrowfield for Harmony Row in a cup tie, remember rumours way back then in the late 60s. Wearing septic tops with the old septic logo! Seperate Entity my arse!

Last edited:
played for Rangers under 16s in a tournament In Dunoon. At that time we were unaffiliated but had to wear a Rangers tie, dark blazer and dark trousers. Waiting in Central Station for the train I was approached by the manager and told "get your fkn hands out of your pockets, you are a Rangers player now" Almost shit myself! :)

This is bigger than Sport, let the law deal with it and everything that is coming their way will filter down.
This isn’t Rangers fight
You are 100% correct. It has nothing to do with sport it’s child abuse. And it’s best we steer clear and say nothing just yet I agree. I do understand why people are raging and can’t help but be infuriated though. I just hope they get what they deserve after the brilliant work from the people that have done so much to shine a light on this despicable shower of shite

Back