Frank de Boer New Holland Manager.

still mental he got the sack after 3 games

I was present for Frank’s Palace managerial tenure and I can tell you, it was not pretty.

He shouldn’t have a) been offered the job, or b) taken the job, knowing what squad he had at his disposal.

It was never going to work. It was Le Guen-esque. He wanted to play three at the back - one of whom Milivojevic - and pass it out with Wayne Hennessey in goal.

The alarm bells really started ringing for me a week before the season opener in a home friendly defeat to Schalke. The players had no idea where they were playing or what they were supposed to do.

Palace lost 3-0 at home to the newly-promoted Huddersfield a week later and you knew it was going to be ugly.

That is a much better fit for him.

He was extremely successful with Ajax and will have a lot of players in the squad accustomed to his style of football.

That is a much better fit for him.

He was extremely successful with Ajax and will have a lot of players in the squad accustomed to his style of football.
Yep he’ll probably do well with them.

I was present for Frank’s Palace managerial tenure and I can tell you, it was not pretty.

He shouldn’t have a) been offered the job, or b) taken the job, knowing what squad he had at his disposal.

It was never going to work. It was Le Guen-esque. He wanted to play three at the back - one of whom Milivojevic - and pass it out with Wayne Hennessey in goal.

The alarm bells really started ringing for me a week before the season opener in a home friendly defeat to Schalke. The players had no idea where they were playing or what they were supposed to do.

Palace lost 3-0 at home to the newly-promoted Huddersfield a week later and you knew it was going to be ugly.

I know one of the coaches at Atlanta Utd and it's fair to say he lasted longer than a lot of people expected there too

I wish him well.

If the "class is permanent" mantra has any validity then FDB will do his country proud.

Ahcvpkk.gif

They've not won anything in my lifetime but always been one of my favourite international sides to watch. Seem to be producing again after a few woeful years by their standards.

Last edited:
Back