Frank De Boer

Guy on twitter saying the De Boer deal is almost done but there is a holdup because he wants more backroom staff.

He said it came out around the time McCoist said he expected an announcement to be made, he didnt want to post all the details so was private messaging some.

Of course i know this is more than likely bullsh1t but just posting what has been said.

Is his source decent?

Guy on twitter saying the De Boer deal is almost done but there is a holdup because he wants more backroom staff.

He said it came out around the time McCoist said he expected an announcement to be made, he didnt want to post all the details so was private messaging some.

Of course i know this is more than likely bullsh1t but just posting what has been said.

Good old Twatter, eh?

To date there has not been one single shred of tangible evidence that FdB has been approached. None!

You want the elder laudrup brother over FDB? Thats nuts.
why? FDB's next gig will make him or break him. and would be looking for money,maybe serious money to spend. we don't have it. ML would be ideal, for me anyway. and maybe his young bro could help him out.that'd be my dream team.

I'll bite......

Why ?

How long does it take players to be diagnosed with an injury. Recovery time also seems to be longer than normal.

Colin Stewart clearly isn't doing any thing for Foderingham and he's not a patch on his dad. We can do better.

Our fitness is poor and the half time warm up routine is amateurish.

I'd wave good bye to Nicholl and JJ as well.

Its really not.

It really is.

Most of them are percentage players. Cwood and Jellybeans are both perfect examples of this. And then of course there was the mad Diesel..... Lol.

There is no such thing as an ITK poster. You may get a poster now and again that picks up a snippet of information that comes from a player or family friend, but that's about it.

why? FDB's next gig will make him or break him. and would be looking for money,maybe serious money to spend. we don't have it. ML would be ideal, for me anyway. and maybe his young bro could help him out.that'd be my dream team.

Michael laudrup manages in Qatar. We’ve seen that movie before

FDB has 4 league titles in a league vastly superior to the spl, and has managed (albeit shitely) a massive Italian club in inter. Michael laudrups cv I don’t think comes close

FDB isn’t my pick for the job btw, but by Christ I think he’s a lot better than laudrup

Michael laudrup manages in Qatar. We’ve seen that movie before

FDB has 4 league titles in a league vastly superior to the spl, and has managed (albeit shitely) a massive Italian club in inter. Michael laudrups cv I don’t think comes close

FDB isn’t my pick for the job btw, but by Christ I think he’s a lot better than laudrup

If there's even the slightest chance that he'd agree to come then Davie and the Board should start crashin' the sookies.

Given the state of Scottish football and the state we're in de Boer would be a remarkable appointment.

You don’t think we are a selling club ?

I didn't say we'e weren't my point was Southampton had already cashed in on what was becoming a very promising sqaud with sales like Wanyana and Van Dyk. Doesn't lower the fans expectations again. Anyway I furher commented we would likely be the wrong project for him.

It really is.

Most of them are percentage players. Cwood and Jellybeans are both perfect examples of this. And then of course there was the mad Diesel..... Lol.

There is no such thing as an ITK poster. You may get a poster now and again that picks up a snippet of information that comes from a player or family friend, but that's about it.

I wasnt referring to either of them.

There is one person in particular who has info spot on all the time.

Good point.

I’m dreading what this place is gonna be like when it comes out that Murty’s got the gig and has a five-year contract...

After yesterday that isn't going to happen
Even if the board maybe thought about it previously they now know it would be bad for business.
They might not know a great deal about running a football club but they are al pretty good businessmen and will know it's not a good move.

You want the elder laudrup brother over FDB? Thats nuts.

Michael Laudrup was a successful manager in La Liga and in the EPL where he won a trophy with Swansea (which is more than Rodgers managed). Admittedly he seems to have decided to go to the easy money in Qatar, but if he got the fire back to work in a high profile big pressure job, he would be a very good option. He would be a name that got respect.
But more of a gamble than FDB because he has ducked out the limelight for a while.

FDB stock is low. If he wants that he’ll get neither. Should he turn round our mess then he’ll get what he wants from his next job. I don’t believe for a second he’s coming to us all the same.

Michael Laudrup was a successful manager in La Liga and in the EPL where he won a trophy with Swansea (which is more than Rodgers managed). Admittedly he seems to have decided to go to the easy money in Qatar, but if he got the fire back to work in a high profile big pressure job, he would be a very good option. He would be a name that got respect.
But more of a gamble than FDB because he has ducked out the limelight for a while.
If he wasn’t managing in Qatar I think he’d be a decent shout. Quite surprised that no other English club went for him after Swansea (Southampton for example) although I know results weren’t going that well for them. I imagine there’d be compensation that we might not be willing to pay, if he even wants to come back to Europe

Good point.

I’m dreading what this place is gonna be like when it comes out that Murty’s got the gig and has a five-year contract...
giphy.gif

If he wasn’t managing in Qatar I think he’d be a decent shout. Quite surprised that no other English club went for him after Swansea (Southampton for example) although I know results weren’t going that well for them. I imagine there’d be compensation that we might not be willing to pay, if he even wants to come back to Europe

I think his contract expires this year.

Not that I expect to ever see a Laudrup again at Ibrox!

Back