Frank McAvennie warns Hickey not to follow Hastie

I was in Frank Macavennie’s company once or twice when he played for West Ham. He is a fucking moron. That should be borne in mind when reading that article.

“I think they should have signed him and gave him back to Motherwell even, because he enjoyed it there.”

He seems to be enjoying it at Rotherham as well, ya jakey, buck-toothed fucking spaz.

In a normal league, that may have been the possible loan move for him. But not here because of the booing arses at well.

Rangers bad for signing Hastie to farm him out on loan to Rotherham (a higher level than Motherwell). If they were going to do that, then they should have loaned him back to Motherwell (a lower level than Rotherham).
What a contradiction that is.

what’s to say that wouldn’t be the plan with Hinckley, the way it’s worked with say Christie for the beasts?
We’re not signing a 17 year old to replace a Croatian international who has finally came on to a game or to sit on the bench.
This country man.
private-detective-hinckley-300x200.jpg

55 is gonna be some Triumph

Right Frank we would have loaned him back to Motherwell to a manager that dropped him when he signed for rangers and fans that were calling him a snake

“I think they should have signed him and gave him back to Motherwell even, because he enjoyed it there.”

He seems to be enjoying it at Rotherham as well, ya jakey, buck-toothed fucking spaz.

I should really stop reading threads after post #1. :D

Of course. Frank McAvennie knows better than Gerrard. Why don't we just save ourselves a fortune and get Frank in as manager. A salary of 48 cans of tennents a week should cover it.

I cannot remember an ex Rangers player coming out when the beasts were raping Dundee United or Hibs, yet the obsessed beasts from the east happen to be experts on everything about our famous club.

If the boy was to listen to that washed up nobody on anything then he really doesn’t deserve to be a Rangers player.

Wonder if he would say the same if his beloved septic were in for him
Wank stain treasure hunter

Great idea considering the Motherwell fans started giving him abuse after he signed for us.

Fortunately Rangers Football Club doesn't have to pay credence to the shi- written or attributed to a mentally challenged focused would be pundit ! :p

So we should send Hastie back to the team who froze him out in the huff when he signed for us?

Was he offering the same advice when turnbull was signing for that lot?

Same as Lewis Morgan who the filth signed from your old team st midden Frankiebhoy and have loaned out or selective memory again drinking champers out of a lapdancers snatch

FRANK McAVENNIE has warned Rangers target Aaron Hickey not to go down the same road as Jake Hastie.

SunSport exclusively revealed earlier this week that the Hearts left-back is on new Ibrox sporting director Ross Wilson’s radar.

But Celtic legend Macca reckons the 17-year-old would be better served staying at Tynecastle.

Gers signed young winger Hastie on a pre-contract from Motherwell before immediately farming him out on loan to Rotherham United.

And McAvennie fears former Hoops kid Hickey’s progress could be hindered if he stops playing regular football.

The Scottish Sun columnist told Open Goal’s Right In The Coupon podcast: “He [Hickey] is a good player.

“They took Hastie from Motherwell – why not keep him where he is and let him become a player?

He could get lost now. He thinks he’s a boy, he think’s he’s made it.

Hastie – who is on a season-long loan at Rotherham – has scored three goals in seven appearances for the League One side.
zBZAlIb.gif

Back