Frank, SSB, crying

weesp

Trying to locate the video/link of Frank on SSB Crying about season tickets, Celtic and his old man.

Anyone got it? Bonus if you can help me with the one that was Frank back in November mouthing off about conspiracies and now.

How it started, how's it going type thing

Cheers in advance

Seen some Rangers fans on twitter sympathising with him because he mentioned his dad. Feck him, I say. He's been on before acting the typical mentally challenged, and his tears that night were because he'd taken them winning ten or more in a row for granted. I'm a cynical bastard, I know, but he was crying because he's a moonhowling weirdo who can't handle us doing well.

I remember when we missed out on winning ten in a row. If my dad had called Radio Clyde crying, my mum would rightly have divorced him.

So what was he doing on Radio Clyde then if his dad was poorly why is he on the radio ?
Rangers. He was motivated by Rangers doing well. He mentioned something about his dad at the end. Plenty of people are having a tough time but people should remember that these people danced with glee while all of us nearly lost our club completely.

We weren’t just not very good at football, we almost lost our club. Something you wouldn’t think any proper football fan would wish on another football fan, even a rival. I couldn’t imagine my grandad as a person without the infinity to Rangers because it’s that big a part of who he is.

They danced with glee as I almost lost that and we’re expected to have sympathy for some bitter bastard bubbling on the radio because we’re better than them again? If they hadn’t gave themselves a false sense of achievement, the prick wouldn’t have been on the radio greetin because he knew they’d never be there again. %^*& him.

Rangers. He was motivated by Rangers doing well. He mentioned something about his dad at the end. Plenty of people are having a tough time but people should remember that these people danced with glee while all of us nearly lost our club completely.

We weren’t just not very good at football, we almost lost our club. Something you wouldn’t think any proper football fan would wish on another football fan, even a rival. I couldn’t imagine my grandad as a person without the infinity to Rangers because it’s that big a part of who he is.

They danced with glee as I almost lost that and we’re expected to have sympathy for some bitter bastard bubbling on the radio because we’re better than them again? If they hadn’t gave themselves a false sense of achievement, the prick wouldn’t have been on the radio greetin because he knew they’d never be there again. %^*& him.

this.

He only mentioned his dad at the very end when he realised an entire nation was witnessing the bleatings of an embarrassing panty-waist.

If its actually true about his dad, then he's therefore a distant second in what bothers him to his football team being on a bad run. Sad.
What’s a panty waist? Is that the knicker elastic?

Last night's was pretty meh. Don't think I'm gonna tune in till we win the league.
It's like ra sellick radio show.

What a post Sir.... :)

Perhaps Ian and his fellow filth lovers should save their tears for the misery and pain suffered by the victims of their disgusting club and its fifty year culture of rinse and repeat (cover up re-employ, cover up re-employ) of child abusers.

Further I didn’t hear one iota of sympathy when their genuinely corrupt and cheating club took the opportunity to try and eradicate our distressed club out of business.

I have no conscience in loving every moment of every Declan’s, Bernadette’s or little Aiden or Anne Marie’s agony at the demise of their disgusting club! Further I would shed not a tear if they went out of business, it would be a mercy killing, a mercy killing for a kinder more decent society without them!

Threw in "my da's ill" because he knew he made an arse of himself,losing the "10" has mentally killed a generation of mentally challengeds.
It is poetic, the way they have pushed we're winning "the ten" for the past four years.

It's come crashing down and it is absolutely killing them, it is killing them.

It's lovely.

Ice cream and jelly when the 10 is buried.

GIRFUY.

Gvc6jbf.gif

Its almost as if Celtic must win the league every year otherwise its a tragedy. We, on the other hand, get told we have "no devine right to win". Not one commentator or journalist will point this out however. Its all just tea and sympathy as we rack our brains trying to find out what went wrong and how do we go about putting things right.

Loving the fact that he thinks Alex Rae is his friend and counsellor.

Alex is as passionate a Bear as any one of us and would've been absolutely loving his footballing pain. :shh:

Back