Frankfurt fans attacking before match

Those guys were the wrong place at the wrong time.

In fairness ir doesn't look like they done much.. threw some chairs then ran away.

Shower of wankers. Hope they get pumped rotten in next seasons CL

Pleased to say they were a very small minority, spoke to lots of Frankfurt fans over the last couple days and they all couldn't have been any nicer.

If you're a true supporter of a team why would you risk getting chucked in a cell and missing the game?

There’s a video which shows a few stupid rangers fans giving it the square go arms.

No idea wit Wis going through their heads they should’ve known they big roid heads would’ve been game for a fight.

We sat with plenty of Frankfurt throughout the week no issues, as someone else said a credit to their club. It's a shame that a minority of arseholes ruin it for the rest of them.

We sat with plenty of Frankfurt throughout the week no issues, as someone else said a credit to their club. It's a shame that a minority of arseholes ruin it for the rest of them.
Totally agree with it as everyone I spoke with yesterday was very friendly.

I was just around the corner from this after having just arrived. When I got there everyone was sat happy with pints singing. Lots of Frankfurt passing across the 4 lane road happily. They hooligan fans tried to grab the flags hung up on the roadside and seemed to underestimate how many were sat along the front and in the bars. Some horrible blood puddles left on the pavement where quieter fans where sat, set the tone for rest of the nights police attitude.

Totally agree with it as everyone I spoke with yesterday was very friendly.
Their fans outnumbered massively across city didn’t start a thing , but ones at fanzones so called ultras attack normal fans at pub .
Really dunno why the UB are continuously mentioned in these sort of contexts? They don't go looking for bother.

The EF fans in question here maybe refer to themselves as 'Ultras' but, they are a hooligan group pure and simple, and an absolute shitebag one at that. I've seen videos of them from yesterday and at previous Games v West Ham and they are attacking ordinary punters. If they tried it with a proper hooligan firm they'd get their arses handed to them. Even in that video above they are running away from 5 or 6 Bluenoses standing up.for them.

Fwiw the EF fans I encountered yesterday were brand new. Definitely appears to be a divide in their support, in that respect.

Online videos of them getting leathered by zenit fans in arranged fight , but hey attacking a boozer one a few thousand of you :eek: mental , my mate got caught up in it with his 17 year old boy as passing pub at the time , tbh I hate their club and fans even today acting like fuckwits hotel I’m in .

Their fans outnumbered massively across city didn’t start a thing , but ones at fanzones so called ultras attack normal fans at pub .

Online videos of them getting leathered by zenit fans in arranged fight , but hey attacking a boozer one a few thousand of you :eek: mental , my mate got caught up in it with his 17 year old boy as passing pub at the time , tbh I hate their club and fans even today acting like fuckwits hotel I’m in .

As said mate, hasn't been my experience of them but, appreciate they do have a scumbag element attached. I'm not saying you are wrong to hold that view either btw. If they are acting like pricks, it stands to reason that's what you think they are.

In the main I think both sets of fans conducted themselves with a lot of class. Our media were itching for something else of course.

My mate sent a video from a twitter page yesterday of them trying to attack fans but they were quickly retreating from what I saw.

I think it was on the away days videos twitter page

Edit here it is
State of that, attacking a small group of rangers fans then retreating to chair throwing distance as soon as our boys defended themselves.

And the boy who brought a balaclava yet wasn’t interested in getting up close - no words!

Really dunno why the UB are continuously mentioned in these sort of contexts? They don't go looking for bother.

The EF fans in question here maybe refer to themselves as 'Ultras' but, they are a hooligan group pure and simple, and an absolute shitebag one at that. I've seen videos of them from yesterday and at previous Games v West Ham and they are attacking ordinary punters. If they tried it with a proper hooligan firm they'd get their arses handed to them. Even in that video above they are running away from 5 or 6 Bluenoses standing up.for them.

Fwiw the EF fans I encountered yesterday were brand new. Definitely appears to be a divide in their support, in that respect.
They qre ULTRAS ARE THEY NOT

So sitting minding your own business, then randomly get attacked wtf did you want them to do?

No you’ve read me wrong mate, there was another video on twitter I seen yesterday where a few rangers boys basically give it the ‘cmon then’ then the Frankfurt boys charged the pub.

Obviously piss poor from the Germans and they were clearly eager for a fight but there’s a decent chance that scrap doesn’t happen if 3 or 4 rangers guys weren’t squaring up to them.

Grown men going out looking for trouble really need to revaluate their life. Tragic.
I can never get my head around this mentality.
If you really want to fight, take up boxing or join up, indeed you can usually do both.

Anyone who wants to fight but doesn't do the above really doesn't want to take on the sort of risk that doesn't involve staying in your bed in the mornings when you aren't up for it and your mammy is cooking you a nice breakfast.

Sadly it seems the Germans are not the same game sort we had to take on in the forties.

I can never get my head around this mentality.
If you really want to fight, take up boxing or join up, indeed you can usually do both.

Anyone who wants to fight but doesn't do the above really doesn't want to take on the sort of risk that doesn't involve staying in your bed in the mornings when you aren't up for it and your mammy is cooking you a nice breakfast.

Sadly it seems the Germans are not the same game sort we had to take on in the forties.

Tbf, the vast majority of them were brilliant. I see a lot of similarities between our clubs and for the most part, we both had a good time, supported our teams in the right spirit. They had a very small group that was intent on trouble.

We are given talked about as riotous thugs, yet I cannot remember a single time we have gone out looking for a fight. Responded to provocation? Yes, but never gone looking for a fight.

Tbf, the vast majority of them were brilliant. I see a lot of similarities between our clubs and for the most part, we both had a good time, supported our teams in the right spirit. They had a very small group that was intent on trouble.

We are given talked about as riotous thugs, yet I cannot remember a single time we have gone out looking for a fight. Responded to provocation? Yes, but never gone looking for a fight.
No, indeed I grew up with a far more belligerent Rangers support.
But the war hadn't been over for very long and most of us were sons of servicemen or serving ourselves.
Today's Rangers supporters are actually a very cuddly bunch.
And why not?

No, indeed I grew up with a far more belligerent Rangers support.
But the war hadn't been over for very long and most of us were sons of servicemen or serving ourselves.
Today's Rangers supporters are actually a very cuddly bunch.
And why not?

Yep. Different times. And not just our support. Football is no longer only the pastime of the working class. Life has changed, some good, some not so.

Try that shit in Turkey, Serbia, or Russia they'd have been sliced like a Sunday roast.
Pity they weren't this time. We all knew this was coming we were well warned, but some on here saying we must behave ourselves and don't react to their provocation. That attitude can feck right off, so us Gers fans have to sit back and watch our fellow fans take a doing and do nothing, because the Rhebel mhedia up here will slaughter us.

Pleased to say they were a very small minority, spoke to lots of Frankfurt fans over the last couple days and they all couldn't have been any nicer.

If you're a true supporter of a team why would you risk getting chucked in a cell and missing the game?
Because them, and every other person in the history of the world who has been involved in a 'casual' fight is an utter reprobate and always will be.

Back