Frankfurt Morelos

They guy who said Morelos is a £5m striker is a either a rabid undercover or just stumbled across from the Netball world cup. This forum should have vetting to prevent idiocy like that :oops:
The clowns putting a £5m tag on Morelos are the same freaks that put a £12-£15m tag on Tom “60 mins” Rogic
Absolute pish talk

If we get £15m for Morelos the unwashed finance experts will say we are only getting £5m
With all their financial expertise you would think trey could work out how much a bar of soap costs
Mhanky deranged bastards

You’re a dull boy sometimes you

Well done. That’s me told.

You said that Morelos’ play made our midfield poor rather than us just having a bad midfield that he spent most of his time with us compensating for. You said that you’d have to wait to have it proven he could function with a good midfield.

I pointed out that a goal every 25 minutes would sort of suggest that you are talking pish. Go figure.

The clowns putting a £5m tag on Morelos are the same freaks that put a £12-£15m tag on Tom “60 mins” Rogic
Absolute pish talk

If we get £15m for Morelos the unwashed finance experts will say we are only getting £5m
With all their financial expertise you would think trey could work out how much a bar of soap costs
Mhanky deranged bastards
Putting the best striker and top goal scorer in league who has also done it on a European stage amongst the same price tags of the likes of McKenna and Turnbull is borderline insane. Laughable.

If the wee fella does stay something needs to be done about those bent refs some of the cards in that video are plain and simple cheating.

Am sure I read somewhere Dallas is the head ref does he tell the cheating cunts the mistakes they make?

Back