Frankfurt playing a full strength side today

I wouldnt take much from this game. They havent won in the Bundesliga in a while and have been rank but in Europe they havent lost a game and had some massive results.

Im more aiming it people who think Wednesday is going to be a walkover. The over confidence gives me the fear :))
I don't think anyone seriously thinks that it's a euro final everyone will have the fear.

Im more aiming it people who think Wednesday is going to be a walkover. The over confidence gives me the fear :))
Correct get our feet firmly planted on the ground the result or performance means nothing on the other hand if they get any injuries that’s a different matter.

I haven't been able to get it on can anyone summarise the game ? or maybe even do it at half time.

Having two sitters in midfield will be essential I think to limit the space for Hauge and Kamada. Whether it's Jack or Davis who knows, but it has to be one of them I think.

Strike me as a dangerous team to play a final, a team who can turn up at any given time but maybe lack consistency in their performance.

A monumental effort required from the players to get the job done. 100% focus requires from players and fans alike. Just win.

1-1 is good for us, closer game, a harder battle, tired legs and injuries incoming hopefully

Frankfurt play a similar style to us . Not full on pressing, the centre backs like long diagonal balls but have a lot of pace to recover from mistakes. They might not have a lot of the ball but when they do get chances they look clinical.

A couple of interesting points from the commentator:
Frankfurt have committed the most fouls in the Bundesliga and the team were given Tuesday and Wednesday off to allow the coaching staff to study us.

Back