Fraser Aird

Decent player. He’s a level above some of the dross that “grace” the SPFL Premiership - amazing he hasn’t got a club lined up.

I have seen a couple of footballers using linkdeln to try to source a club maybe as said above it’s to stop the big agents fee. I wud think you would need an agent, it would be like buying a house without using a solicitors for the legal side
do you use a solicitor when accepting a new job?

The team that day gives you the heebie-jeebies.

Rangers: Alexander, Hegarty, Perry, Emilson Cribari, Wallace, Crawford, Black (Aird 65), Hutton (Sandaza 71), McKay, McCulloch, Templeton. Subs Not Used: Currie, Cole, Faure.

I have no memory of us having a player called Currie.
Goalkeeper?

do you use a solicitor when accepting a new job?
No but If I was a footballer player making a fortune am sure I would seek some of legal advise they don’t all have an agent to pay them a mint there must be some sort of benefit. or maybe they just loving giving them a big cut and they can also lead a lush lifestyle

Seems a good guy, wish him all the best!

Assuming I’m not the only one that feels a bit of pain to think players with that level of ability managed to get games for us due to 2012. It just reminds me of what happened.

Know what I mean? All these players, many of them honest players who tried hard, but the level of ability, not great.

Last edited:
Seems a good guy, wish him all the best!

Assuming I’m not the only one that feels a bit of pain to think players with that level of ability managed to get games for us due to 2012. It just reminds me of what happened.

Know what I mean? All these players, many of them honest players who tried hard, but the level of ability, not great.

they were wrong for we were at the time mate, we needed to blood youth and mix it with quality experience, not kevin kyle ian black and fran bloody sandaza. Im pretty sure we could have got better in, but its an argument for another day.

All the best fraser, you never let us down.

Famously? Have to say I had no idea of this til now and I am a football obsessive.

Well done to him for this, agents are a cancer in the game.
His old man took care of it all. As I recall he was even without a boot deal till he was fairly well established, I'm sure there were more examples of how he did not milk his talent. He loved Manure and him and his old man never argued one contract he was offered.

His old man took care of it all. As I recall he was even without a boot deal till he was fairly well established, I'm sure there were more examples of how he did not milk his talent. He loved Manure and him and his old man never argued one contract he was offered.

Did he not famously when he re-signed walk into the managers office and back out inside ten mins all done on a handshake. Had also been via JD or similar to buy new boots. Proper lad.

Not sure what has happened there.

Without getting into the ins and outs of was he good enough or not I always thought he would carve out a career playing.

There are far worse players playing at a decent level still.

Can he really really not do a job at Morton, Partick, etc?,

He is good friends with my mate hope he gets something, was at his first degree at Bearsden 1572 if I remember correctly.

I'm presuming he won't be short of offers, probably holding out for something at a decent enough level though.

hes a good lad came to all our club dances see him at most Gers away matches good luck to him.

I’m sure he would make most Irish League teams.
If it’s a case of no offers coming in it’s better playing than not. It’s part time but some clubs may be able to help him with work .

Just saying.

His original agent (a Tim) is based here in the Toronto area. Got him and Gasparotto their original deals with Rangers.

Back