Fraser Wilson Daily Record

This aged well. Some fight.

They've never tested McLaughlin and had Aribo and Diallo been on form, we'd have been 3-0 up by FT through headed goals.
Aged better than yours given they took us to extra time and restricted our chances. I'd call that fight. Cba trawling back but what was it you said? 3-0 within half an hour? Then in the reply you try to justify your claim by saying 3 misses in 90 minutes make you right? OK then.

So you’re at least taking my answer this time? I already had it cut and and ready to paste in case you wanted it explained a 4th time :))

Gio won’t agree, he’s the manager. McCoist would, but we’ll never know for certain because we’re winning the cup and that scenario hasn’t transpired. To flip this though, did you have Celtic’s season in 2003 down as a passable and historic one for them? I mean the answer has to be yes based on what you’ve told me here.
Well UEFA's records will show them as UEFA cup finalists so they are in their history books. They named a room in their stadium after their exploits, so they see it as a historic accomplishment too. Simple fact is it was a historic achievement as was our's this season.

Were both clubs disappointed and would they have preferred to win? Well I'll let you figure that out mate. The answer doesn't change the reality of the accomplishment of reaching a European final.

Well UEFA's records will show them as UEFA cup finalists so they are in their history books. They named a room in their stadium after their exploits, so they see it as a historic accomplishment too. Simple fact is it was a historic achievement as was our's this season.

Were both clubs disappointed and would they have preferred to win? Well I'll let you figure that out mate. The answer doesn't change the reality of the accomplishment of reaching a European final.
Sorry I don’t want to keep this going mate because really there are better things happening right now. But I feel like it’s yourself who is unable to answer a simple question here, not me. Yeah I know they see it is a massive historic season, our fans regularly mock them for that. I asked you if YOU think that was a great season for them and one that should be revered in the way that they do…

Sorry I don’t want to keep this going mate because really there are better things happening right now. But I feel like it’s yourself who is unable to answer a simple question here, not me. Yeah I know they see it is a massive historic season, our fans regularly mock them for that. I asked you if YOU think that was a great season for them and one that should be revered in the way that they do…
Any Scottish club that reaches a European final should, and will, see it as a historic accomplishment. Only a fool would see it any other way.

Neil McCann just described getting to the Europa League final as a 'brilliant achievement'.

Does that make him a 'turd polishing loser' too?

Neil McCann just described getting to the Europa League final as a 'brilliant achievement'.

Does that make him a 'turd polishing loser' too?
It’s not even worth engaging with you anymore. I’ve said right from the start that in isolation that is a great achievement, but ultimately the season as a whole is a damp squib if you win %^*& all. You continue to ignore this and go off on tangents. I’ve made that point in a clear and concise manner from the get go, it’s not exactly a close reading exercise ffs. You continue to respond as though I’ve said that getting to a Europa league final is nothing to write home about when I haven’t said or implied that. I don’t know what you are doing.

... You continue to respond as though I’ve said that getting to a Europa league final is nothing to write home about when I haven’t said or implied that. I don’t know what you are doing.
Ffs you have spent half a thread telling me that the scum were rightly ridiculed for celebrating their Seville final.

Back