Fraserburgh on Sunday

Two up front, and a strong side. More or less what we would play against Aberdeen, except with two strikers, and probably giving Cummings a start ahead of Windass so he’s more match fit. Not sure exactly who is fit but would be tempted by:

Foderingham
Tavernier Bates Wilson John
Candeias Holt/McCrorie (if fit) Goss Murphy
Morelos Cummings

This is the team I’d play.

Holt doesn’t deserve to drop out for Halliday as some have suggested.

If there was ever a game to deliver a message to Scottish football, this is it.

Strongest team and as many goals as possible.

If this was to get called off I think we should arrange a bounce game. We have Aberdeen on Wednesday.

Gotta play our strongest 11. Let's start the second half of the season on a positive note, send out a message to the rest that the title ain't over and show our opponents the respect they deserve.

Like to go with all our new players in an attacking line up, put a marker down with a big win

Fod
Tav D.Wilson Martin/Cardoso John
Goss
Candeias Murphy
Windass
Morelos Cummings

Like to go with all our new players in an attacking line up, put a marker down with a big win

Fod
Tav D.Wilson Martin/Cardoso John
Goss
Candeias Murphy
Windass
Morelos Cummings
Either that or 442 with Holt for Windass. Possibly Bates for Martin too. With that line up, looking at us -4 is maybe a good bet.

Alnwick, tav, Martin, Wilson, John, Goss, Holt, candeias, windass, Murphy, Cummings for me. Gets alnwick and the new guys much needed game time to blend in with what otherwise would be our strongest line up.

Also helps prepare them for coming off the bench midweek if needed, although I think Goss and Martin may start midweek anyway since jack and mccrorie are struggling and Bates is inconsistent. Probably completely wrong right enough lol.

Been a pretty good winter up here in the North East. Barely any snow.

Sunny just now and nothing really forecast. Game will be fine.
Not sure how long you’ve been in Dundee but I can’t remember any considerable snowfall in about 7/8 years.

Always seems to miss us.

It's a Cup game and they'll be up for it so anything can happen.

At the very least I'd be playing Wes and our strongest defence, a little less concerned about the midfield and strike force but would like to see the new signings all start.

Fod
Tav Martin Wilson John
Mccrorie/goss
Candiass windass murphy
Morelos Cummings

Back