Match Thread ** Fraserburgh v Rangers - 19:30 Wed 31st - Sky Sports **

Well done Windass - dominated that game for us when nobody else really did. Candeias put in his usual workrate and did well.

Job done tonight, pretty comfortable without playing well.

Herrera, Niko and, I'm sorry to say, Halliday all not good enough for Rangers.
I agree mate although i'm still willing to give Herrera a chance but Niko and Halliday are just not good enough.
Didn't think Andy was good enough before and don't see anything to change my mind now

That’ll do me . Mostly a second string side on a dodgy pitch, a 3-0win is just even if it was a pretty dire game to watch

Stoke sign some c*nt??? Cheers Sky.

Thought the Queen was dead or Trump had nuked somebody.
Stoke sign some c*nt??? Cheers Sky.

Thought the Queen was dead or Trump had nuked somebody.
I thought that too. But given sky sook the PL off something rotten it could have been Giroud taking a shite or something. Obviously us yokels up here across the border bow down to English football like every other eastern Asian.

People are kidding themselves on if they believe Bates can be a starting centre back for us progressing forward. Far too poor on the ball.

You're completely missing the point.

He's played a key role in all 3 goals yet all you see in this thread is that he's finished, he's one of few players who actually showed up tonight.

What game are folk watching?
I’m not missing the point at all. He’s playing against Fraserburgh and yet he looked like an old guy jogging about play at 5 a sides. Have you watched him in any other game this season? The guy can hardly move.

People are kidding themselves on if they believe Bates can be a starting centre back for us progressing forward. Far too poor on the ball.

at this stage in his career
i'd have him behind (a fit) alves, martin & cardoso
but there is potential to coach the lad
defensively he's sound, if a bit cumbersome at times

Glad that’s over and satisfied with the score.
The pitch/conditions were very poor but a couple of our players may have just edged closer to the exit at the end of the season.

Can't really be making excuses against teams like this. We lacked imagination and creativity. The performance was dull and uninspiring suggesting some players are not up to challenging for a start. Sadly Cummings was one such player, but I keep hope he is just lacking match practice.

Routine win and no injuries, can’t really ask for much more.

Let’s smash these junkie cunts on Saturday now Rangers!

Back