Freak on Synde tonight.

Aye and Dalziel going on about how he got abused by Rangers fans for marrying a Catholic. One way traffic on that show.

They didn't agree, they just didn't say anything about it. I was surprised they let him rabbit on as long as he did. Gordon Duncan is usually pretty good about shutting down moon howlers.

As for Dalziel, who the hell would know the religion of his wife to give him abuse. Made up bullshit if you ask me.

They didn't agree, they just didn't say anything about it. I was surprised they let him rabbit on as long as he did. Gordon Duncan is usually pretty good about shutting down moon howlers.

As for Dalziel, who the hell would know the religion of his wife to give him abuse. Made up bullshit if you ask me.

They didn’t call him out and then Wilson went on about some dribble about growing up in the east end.

Not calling it out is bad enough.

We're meant to know who a short lived Rangers reserve player married?

That is utter garbage, Dalziel has never been important enough for us to care about.

He was on about some shite saying they had a torrid time or some other nonsense.

Obviously made up for dramatic effect.

Who does Gordon Duncan think set fire to that pub in Benidorm ffs, you don't need to be Mastermind !
To be fair he has to maintain the line that it hasn't been proven yet that it was actually sellik fans to avoid any libel accusations.
Apart from letting that nutter at the top of the show blabber on about Scottish Protestants think they
own the place, he's actually chairing the debate quite fairly I think.

Correct.
Dalziel is a feckin liar.

Caller has just claimed Scottish Protestants still thinks this is the country of John Knox.

Panel hasn’t called him out.

Unbelievable.
Was the same when we were getting abuse for closing down hospitals etc for not paying our way.

They let him finish his rant and that was that.

Heard it in the car earlier. Up there with the biggest zoomers I’ve ever heard on Clyde and that’s some going. I wonder what his thoughts were when Boyd was getting sectarian abuse last Sunday or when Steven Gerrard was on the end of the same tune when we played at Parkhead earlier in the season.

I don't think John Knox would be too impressed with modern Scotland.

(But Timothy's mindset can be unfathomable. I work with one who voted No to independence for Scotland - because he felt RC's are safer as part of Britain whereas Scotland would fiercely discriminate against them.

I know).

feck me where were these clowns when warburton, pedro and gerrard and boyd were getting were getting sectarian abuse! you couldnt make this shit up.

Last edited:
I don't think John Knox would be too impressed with modern Scotland.

(But Timothy's mindset can be unfathomable. I work with one who voted No to independence for Scotland - because he felt RC's are safer as part of Britain whereas Scotland would fiercely discriminate against them.

I know).
Knox would have a good giggle at the “post a photo of a poet thread” I bet.

Back