Free Baseball Cap

Baseball hats? Or golf caps, if you will.

I'm an old git and have no clue what way round they are supposed to be worn. So I'll pass on that fantastic offer.

£5.50 postage?????

Next up, Rangers Dictionaries. Going very cheaply as they don't contain the word 'gullible'.

I'm an old git and have no clue what way round they are supposed to be worn. So I'll pass on that fantastic offer.

£5.50 postage?????

Next up, Rangers Dictionaries. Going very cheaply as they don't contain the word 'gullible'.
Baseball caps are £20+ so despite me thinking it looks like shit it is a good deal.

£5.50 postage?????

They charge more to post you a ticket

Why do folk always get dreadful headgear like baseball caps?

I prefer a smart fedora, or maybe a trilby.

Maybe it's an age thing?
There should definitely be an age limit for wearing a baseball cap. Gentlemen of retirement age and beyond should wear a bunnet.

What was your point about gullibility then?
It's a joke that I like.

When I meet folks who don't seem switched on, I tell them that 'gullible' has been removed from the dictionary. Usually I use the joke when the announcement of the year's new entries to the OED are announced. (Think antivaxxer was one this year). And so to make room, they've removed gullible.

I fear you have turned the joke on me...

There should definitely be an age limit for wearing a baseball cap. Gentlemen of retirement age and beyond should wear a bunnet.
TQq5SXI.jpg

This is a slight tangent but our hats are embarrassing while that lot have fucking New Era.

We briefly had a good selection of ‘47 brand hats but they shat it and boosted due to the retail deal I believe.
New Era caps would be what we should aim for. They work with MLB and NFL it’s always their caps I get when I buy a Yankees one

New Era caps would be what we should aim for. They work with MLB and NFL it’s always their caps I get when I buy a Yankees one
I’ve got about 70 hats (caps and knits), bit of an addiction really. Most are New Era and the rest are ‘47. I was delighted when we went with ‘47. I was absolutely raging when I noticed that the t******s were with New Era in the summer there.

I understand that we likely had to let Castore deal with everything to get rid of Ashley but, as you said, we should be aiming for New Era as soon as possible.

I’ve got about 70 hats (caps and knits), bit of an addiction really. Most are New Era and the rest are ‘47. I was delighted when we went with ‘47. I was absolutely raging when I noticed that the t******s were with New Era in the summer there.

I understand that we likely had to let Castore deal with everything to get rid of Ashley but, as you said, we should be aiming for New Era as soon as possible.
I think with us being free of the fat cock…ney blob and success of the Castore deal I’m hoping we look an attractive business partnership for new manufacturers

If you like your caps, Classic football kits has an early 2000s nike rangers cap. They are brand new, no idea how they have this stock, but for 10 quid its a cracker

This is a slight tangent but our hats are embarrassing while that lot have fucking New Era.

We briefly had a good selection of ‘47 brand hats but they shat it and boosted due to the retail deal I believe.

Agreed. Still have my black and grey 47 Rangers cap, it’s top quality. Real shame that stopped.

Back