Free Competition for coffee fans

TheRamblingGer

Hi guys,

To celebrate reaching 24k views in 9 months, double my target for the year, I'm running a competition in partnership with Dumbarton coffee company Pure Roasters.

When the blogs subscription list reaches 200 subscribers I'll draw a subscribers at random to receive a free 6 month subscription to Pure Roasters 250g coffee and free gift.

Free, freshly roasted, ethically sourced coffee for signing up to a free blog ‍♂️

You can subscribe and be in with a chance here:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

To celebrate reaching 24k views in 9 months, double my target for the year, I'm running a competition in partnership with Dumbarton coffee company Pure Roasters.

When the blogs subscription list reaches 1k subscribers I'll draw a subscribers at random to receive a free 6 month subscription to Pure Roasters 250g coffee and free gift.

Free, freshly roasted, ethically sourced coffee for signing up to a free blog ‍♂️

Did you name your coffee after the yahoos that appear on here ha ha

Subscribed - I was expecting a blog about coffee! Disappointed! (not really!)

Hi guys,

When the blogs subscription list reaches 200 subscribers I'll draw a subscribers at random to receive a free 6 month subscription to Pure Roasters 250g coffee and free gift.

If you supplied vodka or gin I’m sure you may have got 2000 sign ups. Good luck

Back