Free fanzines to good homes

Didn’t realise paper fanzines were still a thing. Loved the early fanzine culture.

I still get copies of English fanzines that are being published.

If anyone wants a copy to while away the lockdown just PM me you postal address and I'll pop them in the post.

No hidden catch. :)
Nice gesture, at what point in time did the FF magazine stop being published ?

If anyone wants a copy to while away the lockdown just PM me you postal address and I'll pop them in the post.

Glad to see there are still some fanzines being published, can’t imagine there are many still on the go?

A long shot. Do you have a "Monkey business" fanzine?

Follow Follow was the voice of the people and I believe was instrumental in seeing through Murray.

I bought every copy of Follow Follow and used to love reading all articles.

The Gub would constantly criticise Murray and I never understood why as we had Laudrup, Gascoigne etc and winning trophies.

After a couple of years I then started to agree with his articles and realised Murray was taking us nowhere.

The Gub had Murray sussed years before the rest of us.

Used to like reading, FF, No 1, the red issue (man united) and the square ball ( Leeds United ) all funny. Also read when Saturday comes but that was more article based than one team.

Back