Free Rangers Store shipping until Midnight

Kbhblue

As per the title... just in case anyone hasn't seen it.. Free international shipping on orders over £50.

I thought they would do this for Black Friday, but apparently it's just until midnight tonight.

Some decent stocking fillers in there. The hats for £10 are very good quality. The £22.50 training shirt is the same material as the £100+ gym shirts Castore sell. Plenty of other t shirts on there as well for under £25. Gillets and coats for less than £50.

The Garcia hoody is £119 from £170 but that would need to come down in price again to get this old man interested.

A further 20% off now from 5pm to 10pm with code UEL so the Garcia hoody is now £95 with free international delivery.. down from £170+20.

I have a 100% track record this year of buying some castore gear and just missing a sale :) never mind money to the club and all that...

Last edited:
further 20% off with code UEL at check out. cheapest you are probably ever gonna get this stuff.

I am wary to buy as they have added something every day. So tomorrow could be better again
Aye I was assuming that tomorrow would be the biggest savings but the free international postage until midnight tonight saves £20 for overseas bears.

If I'd used the UEL code I'd have got some of the training shirts for £17 each which is superb value for current season gear in November in the same material they've been flogging shirts for £100+

A further 20% off now from 5pm to 10pm with code UEL so the Garcia hoody is now £95 with free international delivery.. down from £170+20.

I have a 100% track record this year of buying some castore gear and just missing a sale :) never mind money to the club and all that...
Just got a couple of the training tops, cheers for the heads up on the discount.

Back