Freekick practise ft. Steven Gerrard

On a pertinent note, why hasn't Alfredo ever taken a free kick? He's a South American after all, the old up, over, down and with vicious pace, should be a natural art for him.

On a pertinent note, why hasn't Alfredo ever taken a free kick? He's a South American after all, the old up, over, down and with vicious pace, should be a natural art for him.
Whit? Hes not a very technical player. Generelised nonsense mate

Insta mate. Now you mention it I don't think I've seen them post on Snapchat for a while...
They came out and said Snapchat was dying and they were getting multiple more interactions on Instagram and therefore don’t release any content on there now.

They came out and said Snapchat was dying and they were getting multiple more interactions on Instagram and therefore don’t release any content on there now.
Tbf less and less are using Snapchat now, stories were it's big thing and now insta has them no one cares about Snapchat.

I wish Tavernier would stay away from free-kicks. It either hits the wall or is a pass back to the keeper. he scored a few in the lower leagues with crap keepers but is a waste of a free-kick these days.

Have you seen his first touch for the goal against Kilmarnock? Messi would be proud of it. He's got plenty of technicality.

That was one of the first things I thought of!

I'm not sure where people are getting a lack of technique from.

Touch against Killie to turn his mna, goal against Aberdeen at Pittodrie, etc.

Last edited:
Back