Freesport tomorrow at 3pm

A good trip but there wasn't that much about the place. The locals must have thought WTF when we rocked up to those pubs in the precinct. :))
We stayed in Hamburg mate and got Glassy through on the day! Was it quiet there during the day or a lot of us?

It was jumping just before the game. The wee place reminded me of Dingwall main street. Probably got even messier when you lot arrived, but I can't remember too much :))
Haha Dingwall always throughs up a good laugh! Not many sober then.

We got dropped at stadium nothing to do with us :)) Hopefully we can all get away in Europe again soon best times of your life following us all over especially when we get a result

Fan zone is a car park with big screen. Wonder if that would work over here

No they were brutal. To be expected I suppose, first game in with no match practice must be tough

Haha Dingwall always throughs up a good laugh! Not many sober then.

We got dropped at stadium nothing to do with us :)) Hopefully we can all get away in Europe again soon best times of your life following us all over especially when we get a result
You've had a better run at winning abroad than I did. Getting an win away from home was few and far between.

Remember going to juventus in Turin. Woke up on morning of game expecting a hammering come 5 pm, no surrender and 2-1 to us was a shoe in.

20 mins into game, 3-0 down and Andy goram was having a blinder. Thank f**k juve took the foot off the gas.

You've had a better run at winning abroad than I did. Getting an win away from home was few and far between.

Remember going to juventus in Turin. Woke up on morning of game expecting a hammering come 5 pm, no surrender and 2-1 to us was a shoe in.

20 mins into game, 3-0 down and Andy goram was having a blinder. Thank f**k juve took the foot off the gas.
Was that 95? Sure my dad was there I was only 4. My favourite is Lyon tough between that and Lisbon. Florence doesn’t need mentioned as it was just mental when we won and I was in tears when Novo scored haha

Was that 95? Sure my dad was there I was only 4. My favourite is Lyon tough between that and Lisbon. Florence doesn’t need mentioned as it was just mental when we won and I was in tears when Novo scored haha
That would be about right. Remember del piero ripping alex cleland one and he just booted him up in the air. Red carded, deservedly, but to be honest I couldnt blame him.

Back