Freesports, channel 422.

Just a heads up for anyone who won't see the game today, our game is on again tomorrow at 2.30pm.
Also, if anyone fancies a wee chuckle, the sheep game is on this morning at 11.30.
Thanks. The sheep game will brighten up what would have been a dreary Sunday morning. I dont have premier so unless I can watch on a dodgy stream or Modbro I'll watch our game tomorrow afternoon.

Craigan is hopeless. Think he's the worst of the lot.
He said the aberdeen wall never jumped at the free kick and they all did.
He said aberdeen have had 3 hard games in 6 days when it is 7.
Thick rocket.

The beggars are on tomorrow at 12.00pm for anyone interested. When I posted this thread this morning I didn't want to tempt fate.
Delightful.

Just a heads up for anyone who won't see the game today, our game is on again tomorrow at 2.30pm.
Also, if anyone fancies a wee chuckle, the sheep game is on this morning at 11.30.
Thanks for the tip, tuned in for a laugh, heard Craigen, quickly tuned out, tuned in late in the game, sound off and got that laugh at Joe Lewis.

Pre Rangers re-run watching young Kelly getting in and about the Mhanks midfield.
Hope he had a good night last night.

Watching the ross county game at the moment on freesports. Into the 2nd half, still 1-0 and will watch the gers at half 2.

With the pubs closed, this is a very pleasant monday club

Watching the ross county game at the moment on freesports. Into the 2nd half, still 1-0 and will watch the gers at half 2.

With the pubs closed, this is a very pleasant monday club
Ah men brother.They are woeful.Made my exercise hour fly by.I’ve never smiled so much knocking fu*k out myself.

To top it all Clancy was the ref yesterday.Ffs they couldn’t even win with one of their own running the game.Cheats cheat in charge and still failure.They really are in the shitter. :)

I dont know why people have been complaining about the commentary.

The 2 of them have basically spent the whole game praising the team and individuals, not just for this game, but their play all season.

Most enjoyable monday afternoons entertainment. Happy mondays indeed.

Back