Friday - Arbroath v Partick Thistle - May not be the worst thing ever!

Must be soul destroying for Kenny Miller to play alongside so many absolute dumplings after a career mainly at a very high level.

I've seen these games on Fridays advertised on livefootball-ontv.com

Is this a replacement for BBC alba? I live in England and could get that on Sky (not that ive watched since our Petrofac cup days) but have no idea if I can get this BBC Scotland channel.

Must be soul destroying for Kenny Miller to play alongside so many absolute dumplings after a career mainly at a very high level.
For all that folk absolutely love to get torn into Miller... 3 goals in 5 games in any league is a reasonable start to anyone’s season. Especially when you will be 40 at your next birthday.

Incompetent manager's job saved by an incompetent linesman.

Still, the longer Loldwell is in charge the longer Thistle's nightmare goes on.

I've seen these games on Fridays advertised on livefootball-ontv.com

Is this a replacement for BBC alba? I live in England and could get that on Sky (not that ive watched since our Petrofac cup days) but have no idea if I can get this BBC Scotland channel.

No BBC Alba is still there

This channel is compromise for a Scottish Six news programme that was been asked for

Sky channel 457 HD or 876 SD

No BBC Alba is still there

This channel is compromise for a Scottish Six news programme that was been asked for

Sky channel 457 HD or 876 SD

Thanks. I'd read it was essentially pandering to the Nationalist belief that the BBC was biased against them. Yet I've also seen reports at how shockingly dismal the viewing figures are. Were it purely a commercial enterprise, London would surely have pulled the plug on it.

Thanks. I'd read it was essentially pandering to the Nationalist belief that the BBC was biased against them. Yet I've also seen reports at how shockingly dismal the viewing figures are. Were it purely a commercial enterprise, London would surely have pulled the plug on it.

yes it was pandering to the nationalists

There's been shows that registered zero viewers.
I've watched the odd programme, but there's not been anything on it that I'll watch every week.
A complete waste of money, just like the Stv Glasgow channel that was inflicted on us a few years back

There seems to be an increasing number of posters on FF who feel the need to use deviant sexual terms in order to express opinions both positive and negative.

I I still prefer men even have the audacity to slag anyone off, even with your bargepole

I attended an Arbroath v Partick Thistle game about 20 years ago when the late John Lambie was the Jags manager. Arbroath won 2-0 but the thing that I remembered most from that day was a bit of crowd banter towards Lambie. Halfway though the second half Thistle got a corner which the Arbroath goalie simply plucked out of the air. Lambie shouted at the player who took it, "Next time try that wee dinky yin we dae in training". A minute later they got another corner. The same player took it and nearly hit the opposite corner flag with his effort. An Arbroath punter in the stand then shouted, "Heh Lambie, was that the wee dinky yin"? The look that the guy got from Lambie was priceless.

Good bear was Lambie

Back