Friday night games at Ibrox

I take it you've not seen pubs are already being shut in England due to COVID; areas are being locked down (Leicester / Dumfries); this has a long way to run.

Championship clubs aren't being allowed to start back until October; yet we expect there to be a crowd at an OF. Give it 3 weeks and we will be locked down again.
jeez, you are as dramatic as the press. 3 pubs in England, yes a whole 3 pubs have had decided to close as they work through their respective customer lists. Have you left the house since this all began? it's not actually that bad out there

jeez, you are as dramatic as the press. 3 pubs in England, yes a whole 3 pubs have had decided to close as they work through their respective customer lists. Have you left the house since this all began? it's not actually that bad out there
Yes i do. And the reason it's not all that bad is because people on large had been staying in.

Its the eejits who are now hitting beer hardens and having parties that are the problem and will cause the 2nd wave.

Hysterical nonsense that there won't be a 2nd Wave then the Seasonal Flu?

I'll bet my house there is No Chance of full capacity or even near it crowds by the end of

I'm in Melbourne. We were told a month ago that stadiums could open to 25% capacity by mid July.

Things have since changed and we are going into 6 week lockdown tomorrow.

It's impossible for anyone to predict what lies ahead, but it's safe to say normality isn't as close as we hope it is.

Any crowds we get is a bonus.

Yes i do. And the reason it's not all that bad is because people on large had been staying in.

Its the eejits who are now hitting beer hardens and having parties that are the problem and will cause the 2nd wave.
wind it in, we need to get back to normal within reason. i've been to the pub and had 5 pals round to mine for a wee party so i'm an eejit. i'm also going wild by taking my family on holiday and going into the office next week. crazy stuff

I'm in Melbourne. We were told a month ago that stadiums could open to 25% capacity by mid July.

Things have since changed and we are going into 6 week lockdown tomorrow.

It's impossible for anyone to predict what lies ahead, but it's safe to say normality isn't as close as we hope it is.

Any crowds we get is a bonus.

The poets can think all they want but they'll be lucky to get 10k allowed by October. Not a chance will crowds be back by then.

No, it’s hysterical nonsense to suggest there is ZERO chance of getting fans in this year like you suggested.

Of course it’s possible there’s a 2nd wave, but right now even the world’s leading experts can’t agree on what is going to happen. So to say we have zero chance of fans this year is just rubbish.

A 2nd wave isn't just a possibility it's as certain as night follows day.

A football crowd in a stadium, travelling there on public transport and so on is way down the list of priorities.

From the SPFL Q&A

Why are there Friday night fixtures in October and November?

In an ideal world we would have been able to agree to the request from the Scottish FA to postpone our top-flight games on the weekends before the Euro 2020 play-off semi-final with Israel in October and the potential final in Norway or Serbia the following month. The stress on the fixture calendar means we must schedule matches but we have brought them forward to the Friday evening to allow Steve Clarke and his squad as much preparation as possible for the Thursday internationals. There is, however, the prospect that we may require to move some matches to Sunday depending on the progress of clubs in the Europa League.

wind it in, we need to get back to normal within reason. i've been to the pub and had 5 pals round to mine for a wee party so i'm an eejit. i'm also going wild by taking my family on holiday and going into the office next week. crazy stuff

Agreed

Love Friday night games as they suit me better than Sundays because of work, but hope these get postponed as that means we have progressed in Europe again.

you continue to be brainwashed and live in fear

No, I deal in reality. I'd never risk my wife and childs health for a jolly and a trip to the pub. Priorities and respect, suppose that makes us different eh.

No, I deal in reality. I'd never risk my wife and childs health for a jolly and a trip to the pub. Priorities and respect, suppose that makes us different eh.
very different, forgot to add in I sent my youngest back to school 7 weeks ago. Unless your wife and child are in a risk category you sound like you are being far too cautious. When exactly are you going to get moving again? A Vaccine that might never come? Genuinely interested.

A 2nd wave isn't just a possibility it's as certain as night follows day.

A football crowd in a stadium, travelling there on public transport and so on is way down the list of priorities.
With such expertise you should really offer your services to SAGE as even the likes of Whitty and Valance are saying it’s far from certain.

With such expertise you should really offer your services to SAGE as even the likes of Whitty and Valance are saying it’s far from certain.

As I said.

Utter madness to even consider letting people into stadiums until this has gone or there's a vaccine.

Time will tell.

But I'm willing to bet there won't be a full Ibrox or Piggery before 2021.

very different, forgot to add in I sent my youngest back to school 7 weeks ago. Unless your wife and child are in a risk category you sound like you are being far too cautious. When exactly are you going to get moving again? A Vaccine that might never come? Genuinely interested.

You just worry about doing better for your family and being less selfish.

comical response. are you waiting for a vaccine?
Absolutely not. I do things in a safe manner when we are out; we've had plenty of fun in a safe environment.

But I am not an absolute loser who needs to be the first in a boozer to post on facebook or the likes.

I am sure the 5 lassies who went to the party in Carlisle and locked down Dumfries and the surroundings areas were of the same mental capacity as your good self.

Absolutely not. I do things in a safe manner when we are out; we've had plenty of fun in a safe environment.

But I am not an absolute loser who needs to be the first in a boozer to post on facebook or the likes.

I am sure the 5 lassies who went to the party in Carlisle and locked down Dumfries and the surroundings areas were of the same mental capacity as your good self.
poor response, don't know who you think you are

You just crawl back under your little stone you sad sac of an individual and let the rest of us try to get our country going again.

Man puts families lives at risk tries to take the moral high ground. Couldn't make it up.

Why are so many folk still posting zero chance of fans in stadiums this year? It’s absolute hysterical nonsense, it wasn’t so long ago the same folk told us there would be no football of any kind this year, with or without fans, or there won’t be fans in stadiums until there is a vaccine.

Slowly but surely the country is moving back to some normality.
We had (and by the looks of it probably still have) people on here that thought that we'd have to socially distance for the rest of our lives :D

Said it before and I'll keep saying it, some folk are genuinely gutted that this virus hasn't been the apocalyptic plague that we were told it was.

Do you vote SNP by any chance? You are making some hysterical claims without any evidence to back it up.

I understand we have a number of folk who travel across the sea to come to Ibrox, but the notion that we alter fixture lists to make it easier for them is preposterous.

Back