Friday Night with Mr Henderson

Saltcoats_Loyal

Tonight in the Windy Ha (Saltcoats) is A Pints with Players Night with Rangers Legends Wullie Henderson. A 1 on 1 chat, Photo Opportunity and a chance to hear all his old stories along with a Buffett and entertainment from the Fantastic Jodie Pollock. Tickets still available if interested and will be on the door from 6PM Event starts at 7 with Mr Henderson starting at 8Pm

Entry is £20 per person

Shame I am not up the road would Loved to come to this tonight as his one of my all time favorite players & always wanted to meet him

My first Rangers hero. Had the privilege meeting the great man several times.
The epitome of Rangers Class.
(We're up the road next Wednesday for a week, so too late, sadly).

Wee Willie. A legendary player and a proper gent.

Took my Father in law to some hospitality for the Semi-Final v the manks at the south side dump along with my old man. We got the coach along to the stadium and when we got there we clocked Jukebox Durie, Alan McLaren and the legend himself, Mr Henderson. He was a hero to my father in law back in his youth and hadn’t met him before, so they went over to get a few photos with them. With Henderson and my father in law, it looked like two old pals just hanging about together. A gentleman who had all the time in the world for us, a brilliant day all round!

Was it not wee Wullie who was selected along with Jim Baxter who played for a world select at Wembley as part of the English FA centenary?

Genuinely didn't know he was in our squad during the 1972 CWC win until I watched the documentary.

Ignorance on my part that but a fact I'm happy is now corrected.

Tonight in the Windy Ha (Saltcoats) is A Pints with Players Night with Rangers Legends Wullie Henderson. A 1 on 1 chat, Photo Opportunity and a chance to hear all his old stories along with a Buffett and entertainment from the Fantastic Jodie Pollock. Tickets still available if interested and will be on the door from 6PM Event starts at 7 with Mr Henderson starting at 8Pm

Entry is £20 per person
He was a guest with derek Ferguson a few years back, with the Coventry loyal. Great entertainment..

Back